Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet

Discus and support Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Verizon (ISPs): Cant connect to wireless internet The ip automatic setting and hard reset worked for me thank god!!!!!... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by PerfectRivera, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet

Verizon (ISPs): Cant connect to wireless internet
    The ip automatic setting and hard reset worked for me thank god!!!!!

:)

PerfectRivera, Oct 4, 2018
  2. Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet

Verizon (ISPs): Cant connect to wireless internet
    If you can figure it out can you let me know what to do? It connected for me once but not again.

collinmcglothlen, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet

If you can figure it out can you let me know what to do? It connected for me once but not again.

williampilcher, Oct 4, 2018
  4. Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet

Hey there, PerfectRivera!

If you don't mind, could you be a little more specific as to what exactly happening with the connection?

We should be able to help you out with this issue if we got a little more information as to how you're being affected.

Thanks!

XBF Esteban R, Oct 4, 2018
  5. Goatsncows
    Goatsncows Guest
    My son is having the same dudficulty. Its driving me insane! The xbox will not connect to wifi. It sees the network. Lets me enter the pass. Will not connect. He can not log in to play his games. We have unplugged everything, re plugged, shut down,
    restarted etc. All other wifi devices are working just fine.

Goatsncows, Oct 5, 2018
  6. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Goatsncows!

Thanks for bringing this issue to us bud! I would suggest clearing out the Network Card Cache on the console by following these steps:

To clear the alternate MAC assuming you're on Xbox One and not PC it's

Settings

Network

Network settings

Advanced settings

Alternate MAC address

Select Clear and then Restart

Give it a shot and let us know how it goes!!

XBF Nestor S, Oct 5, 2018
  7. Goatsncows
    Goatsncows Guest
    We have cleared that and it still is not working. It can see my network. Tries to connect. Checking connection. Spin spin spin.

Now it says cannot coone t with static IP address. Ive unplugged the power abd ith cable.

Xbox one. All other wifi is working on other devices

Goatsncows, Oct 5, 2018
  8. Goatsncows
    Goatsncows Guest

Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet [​IMG]
    This
    is what it looks like

Goatsncows, Oct 5, 2018
  9. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest
    Hey Goatsncows,

I'd be happy to provide some input.

For the IP address, for now lets make sure it's set to Automatic. A static IP address is one that was manually set to not change.

To make sure it's set to Automatic go to Settings>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>IP Settings>Automatic
    and then hard restart your Xbox by holding down the power button on the front of the Xbox for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then wait a few seconds before turning it back on.

If that still doesn't help, maybe we can try connecting to a different DNS server.

Settings>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>DNS Settings>Manual>Primary DNS: 1.1.1.1>Secondary DNS:1.0.0.1

Those are public servers. Let us know if any of that helps!

Diego,

Xbox Forums Support

XBF Diego M, Oct 5, 2018
  10. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Cows!

Thanks for keeping us in the loop, if that's the case sounds like the console would benefit from

Port Forwarding
    (the ISP would assist)

Give it a shot and keep us posted!

11. Goatsncows
    Goatsncows Guest
    There seens to be 3 settings where numbers can be changed and it wont allow the second set of numbers.

The hard reset has not helped.

The second thing im too stupid to understand. It wont let us

its not working

Goatsncows, Oct 5, 2018
  12. Goatsncows
    Goatsncows Guest
    You have to throw me a bone here!!! I am not technical enough to understand this link

could someone call me? Ive wasted my entire morning on this

Goatsncows, Oct 5, 2018
  13. XBF Ezra G
    XBF Ezra G Guest

Hey Goatsncows!

I do apologize for the frustration, if you visit the
    "Contact Us"
    site, and follow the wizard you can request a call from an agent; I'm certain there is a resolution we can find for you there.

Thank you for your response and I hope this helps!

XBF Ezra G, Oct 5, 2018
  14. Goatsncows
    Goatsncows Guest
    This does not give me a way go access you to call me. The wizard stops me dead at ask forums abd look online abd ask gamers. How do i get ahold of you? Now im angry

Goatsncows, Oct 5, 2018
  15. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Cows!

Here is the
    direct link
    bud check it out and keep us posted!

Thema:

1. Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet - Similar Threads - Verizon Cant connect

2. I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to...: I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to Verizon my Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription is active and paid for. But Xbox is saying that it never...
  3. Unauthorized Store purchases via Verizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorized Store purchases via Verizon: I have had 3 fradulent charges to my Verizon wireless bill and was told by Verizon to reach out to Microsoft to take care of these fradulent charges. I don't have any of the 3 purchases on my...
  4. Verizon payment method

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Verizon payment method: Hello I am trying to buy 2800 vbucks from Fortnite with the Verizon option for payment whenever I buy something it keeps on declining my purchases but like 2 weeks ago I used the same payment...
  5. How did I fix high packet loss I’m on Verizon Fios

in XBoX on Consoles
    How did I fix high packet loss I’m on Verizon Fios: When I turn on my game and try to play DMZ it won’t connect due to high packet loss 100% 7333ada5-bce4-4337-b6aa-bf24d19461e6
  6. How do i talk to someone? Verizon said we purchased the same game 3 times on the same sate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i talk to someone? Verizon said we purchased the same game 3 times on the same sate...: Verizon says to contact Microsoft about these charges. There is no order number or history of a purchase. No one is ever available to talk fc1d8d57-18aa-486b-9280-9bb7f1059e14
  7. Xbox Series S Verizon LTE Home Internet High Ping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Verizon LTE Home Internet High Ping: I have recently switched to this internet service a week ago, and ever since I am having horrible ping while trying to play online games. Ping goes all the way up to 800ms but typically around...
  8. Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet: Verizon (ISPs): Cant connect to wireless internet If you can figure it out can you let me know what to do? It connected for me once but not again. d8e1037f-24db-4b92-83ee-4ccfea2aaa69
  9. Verizon: Xbox says "Your security protocol won't work" Cant connect to wifi

Verizon: Xbox says "Your security protocol won't work" Cant connect to wifi: Verizon (ISPs): Xbox says "Your security protocol won't work" Cant connect to wifi Hello Matt! If you haven't already, I would recommend contacting your Campus's IT department. They may have ways...
  10. Verizon: cant play anything

Verizon: cant play anything: Verizon (ISPs): cant play anything This sounds then that its more likely a issue with your router or some form of environmental effect. Try another router as you house and see if that resolves...