Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet

Discus and support Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Verizon (ISPs): Cant connect to wireless internet If you can figure it out can you let me know what to do? It connected for me once but not again.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by collinmcglothlen, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet

Verizon (ISPs): Cant connect to wireless internet
    If you can figure it out can you let me know what to do? It connected for me once but not again.

:)

collinmcglothlen, Oct 4, 2018
  2. Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet

Verizon (ISPs): Cant connect to wireless internet
    The ip automatic setting and hard reset worked for me thank god!!!!!

PerfectRivera, Oct 4, 2018
  3. jameyjones
    jameyjones Guest

jameyjones, Oct 4, 2018
  4. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest

Hello Collin,

So is your internet supplied by local hotspots? If that is the case then this issue becomes tricky to troubleshoot. If you haven't already, I recommend

performing a power cycle on the xbox

If this does not help then you would need to contact your service provider for technical support.

Hope this helps and be sure to come back to us with more details as they become available.

XBF Chris J, Oct 4, 2018
  5. Hi Collin,

I was having the same issue with my Xfinity connection. I manually added the MAC information into the router admin site on my laptop (type "10.0.0.1" into your address bar and enter login info while signed into your wifi, default user name is "admin" and password
    is "password"). Even after adding it still wouldn't work. Then I read on another forum that someone manually changed their channel that the wifi was being sent on and it worked for them. I gave it a shot by going to Gateway -> Connection -> Wi-Fi, changed
    selection to manual and picked a different channel number. Boom, I was able to connect. Hopefully this helps.

Groovatron5000, Oct 6, 2018
  6. SILKDACUZ1
    SILKDACUZ1 Guest
    My xbox is not letting me connect can someone please give me a call 7189302074 I'm typing in the right password and it's still not connecting

SILKDACUZ1, Oct 6, 2018
  7. Does anyone know why i cant connect my xbox to my hotspot

ThatDudethatdude, Oct 10, 2018
  8. Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet

Did you “change the channel” on your xbox one console or somewhere else? We are trying to use our hotspot from our phones and tablet and it says “harware problem” and wont connect.

williampilcher, Oct 13, 2018
  9. If you can figure it out can you let me know what to do? It connected for me once but not again.

williampilcher, Nov 5, 2018
  10. jameyjones Win User

11. williampilcher Win User

If you can figure it out can you let me know what to do? It connected for me once but not again.
  12. LadyCaCa 88 Win User

Connecting to internet but not Live

I too am a Verizon customer in FL, not fios though reg internet, Cant Connect to XBL either since today :{
  13. Queen E ix Win User

Can't connect to xbox live

i have laptops phones and ipods connected to the internet. verizon can only see if theres anything wrong with verizon stuff. xbox live is not verizon. so they cant trouble shoot for it. which means that its up to xbox to do it. which so far no one has helped
    me with anything. but they did say that it was verizons fault. they even went as far as to crack jokes on verizon.
  14. V3lvetNightmare Win User

Skyrim Legendary Edition

anybody know anything definite? Verizon is taking its sweet time in repairing my internet connection and I cant get online if its a download thing.
Thema:

1. Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet - Similar Threads - Verizon Cant connect

2. I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to...: I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to Verizon my Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription is active and paid for. But Xbox is saying that it never...
  3. Unauthorized Store purchases via Verizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorized Store purchases via Verizon: I have had 3 fradulent charges to my Verizon wireless bill and was told by Verizon to reach out to Microsoft to take care of these fradulent charges. I don't have any of the 3 purchases on my...
  4. Verizon payment method

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Verizon payment method: Hello I am trying to buy 2800 vbucks from Fortnite with the Verizon option for payment whenever I buy something it keeps on declining my purchases but like 2 weeks ago I used the same payment...
  5. How did I fix high packet loss I’m on Verizon Fios

in XBoX on Consoles
    How did I fix high packet loss I’m on Verizon Fios: When I turn on my game and try to play DMZ it won’t connect due to high packet loss 100% 7333ada5-bce4-4337-b6aa-bf24d19461e6
  6. How do i talk to someone? Verizon said we purchased the same game 3 times on the same sate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i talk to someone? Verizon said we purchased the same game 3 times on the same sate...: Verizon says to contact Microsoft about these charges. There is no order number or history of a purchase. No one is ever available to talk fc1d8d57-18aa-486b-9280-9bb7f1059e14
  7. Xbox Series S Verizon LTE Home Internet High Ping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Verizon LTE Home Internet High Ping: I have recently switched to this internet service a week ago, and ever since I am having horrible ping while trying to play online games. Ping goes all the way up to 800ms but typically around...
  8. Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet: Verizon (ISPs): Cant connect to wireless internet The ip automatic setting and hard reset worked for me thank god!!!!! a84d72f5-1d24-4a52-b5e0-4edf21cd6fda
  9. Verizon: Xbox says "Your security protocol won't work" Cant connect to wifi

Verizon: Xbox says "Your security protocol won't work" Cant connect to wifi: Verizon (ISPs): Xbox says "Your security protocol won't work" Cant connect to wifi Hello Matt! If you haven't already, I would recommend contacting your Campus's IT department. They may have ways...
  10. Verizon: cant play anything

Verizon: cant play anything: Verizon (ISPs): cant play anything This sounds then that its more likely a issue with your router or some form of environmental effect. Try another router as you house and see if that resolves...