Verizon 5G and XSX

Discus and support Verizon 5G and XSX in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone else have the new Verizon 5G router? Mine is hooked directly to my Xbox Series X via ethernet, and my NAT type keeps testing strict... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rivera1941, Apr 24, 2022.

1. Rivera1941
    Rivera1941 Guest

Verizon 5G and XSX

Does anyone else have the new Verizon 5G router? Mine is hooked directly to my Xbox Series X via ethernet, and my NAT type keeps testing strict regardless of all the troubleshooting I do. I tried to reset my Gateway multiple times, ive tried enabling and disabling and reenabling my UPnP and still no luck.

:)

Rivera1941, Apr 24, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Verizon 5G and XSX

Hello, Rivera1941. Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Community expert user. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Can you please first try to follow this guide?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2FDGUFMYbg

If it doesn't work, try port forwarding. This is a guide explaining exactly how to do it:

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-port-forwar...

You can open all these ports:

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

Port 16000 (UDP and TCP)

Port 1863 (UDP and TCP)

This is a public user-to-user support forum. We are expert users helping other users. We do not work for Microsoft and do not have access to any user accounts.

If this still can't solve your problem, just let me know and I'll do my best to try to help you.
  3. LDYGNZ Win User

Cannot connect to internet.

No but my home internet is Verizon 5G
  4. Joshua Wharton Win User

Mlb the show 21 is not working in my XSX

Yes if you have the XSX you need to download the XSX/S version
  5. TheDirty14s Win User

why do I have a new serial number after sending my XSX in for repair?

....my original said ,"XSX" , but the new one says " XSX - 1 Terabyte"
  6. DanielDooGooD Win User

Xbox series S IPv6

I have a similar problem, Have Verizon 5g and My xbox one will only be able to run off IPv4. My router lists the IPv6 address but for some reason will only acknowledge the IPv4 to my XboxOne. also experiencing low download speeds and high latency tho my
    phone and laptop (both wireless) running at optimal speeds. Xbox customer support is telling me this is an issue with the ISP....

sucks!
Thema:

Verizon 5G and XSX

1. Verizon 5G and XSX - Similar Threads - Verizon XSX

2. I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to...: I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to Verizon my Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription is active and paid for. But Xbox is saying that it never...
  3. Unauthorized Store purchases via Verizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorized Store purchases via Verizon: I have had 3 fradulent charges to my Verizon wireless bill and was told by Verizon to reach out to Microsoft to take care of these fradulent charges. I don't have any of the 3 purchases on my...
  4. Verizon payment method

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Verizon payment method: Hello I am trying to buy 2800 vbucks from Fortnite with the Verizon option for payment whenever I buy something it keeps on declining my purchases but like 2 weeks ago I used the same payment...
  5. How did I fix high packet loss I’m on Verizon Fios

in XBoX on Consoles
    How did I fix high packet loss I’m on Verizon Fios: When I turn on my game and try to play DMZ it won’t connect due to high packet loss 100% 7333ada5-bce4-4337-b6aa-bf24d19461e6
  6. How do i talk to someone? Verizon said we purchased the same game 3 times on the same sate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i talk to someone? Verizon said we purchased the same game 3 times on the same sate...: Verizon says to contact Microsoft about these charges. There is no order number or history of a purchase. No one is ever available to talk fc1d8d57-18aa-486b-9280-9bb7f1059e14
  7. Xbox Series S Verizon LTE Home Internet High Ping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Verizon LTE Home Internet High Ping: I have recently switched to this internet service a week ago, and ever since I am having horrible ping while trying to play online games. Ping goes all the way up to 800ms but typically around...
  8. Xbox SX will not connect to my Verizon LTE home internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox SX will not connect to my Verizon LTE home internet: I just got my new Verizon LTE home internet which is a white cube for home internet. My issue is when I try to connect wireless from my Series X it refuses to connect. I select the ssid & enter...
  9. Unauthorized Store purchases via Verizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorized Store purchases via Verizon: Hi - I can't find a specific way to handle this issue. We had 3 unauthorized Microsoft Store purchases (all v-bucks) on one of our Verizon iPhones yesterday. We quickly called Verizon, which said...
  10. Internet Connection - It is not Verizon, our internet is a Spectrum modem and I just can't...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Internet Connection - It is not Verizon, our internet is a Spectrum modem and I just can't...: Internet Connection - It is not Verizon, our internet is a Spectrum modem and I just can't find the option to select that I can tell you that when it disconnects it automatically reconnects after...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox series x not connecting to 5g verizon