Verify Installation without Re-downloading the ENTIRE game

Discus and support Verify Installation without Re-downloading the ENTIRE game in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This is a 2 part problem: I need to setup multiple devices, legit gamepass accounts, legit windows, same devices - all ultimate subs. I cannot copy... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/crashtec1, Sep 14, 2023.

1. /u/crashtec1
    /u/crashtec1 Guest

This is a 2 part problem:

1. I need to setup multiple devices, legit gamepass accounts, legit windows, same devices - all ultimate subs.
    2. I cannot copy files over, and what i noticed is that the main exe's are usually locked and inaccessible - which is FINE. But why REDOWNLOAD THE WHOLE THING.

This app really needs to catch up - i am intending to ghost a copy and just replicate to each device. Im talking about at least 20 devices.
    If anyone has a better idea, please share - this is a simple task but made difficult due to gamepass. :/

submitted by /u/crashtec1
    [link] [comments]

/u/crashtec1, Sep 14, 2023
  2. WeisserClan Win User

FIFA 19 Won't Start (XBOX)

If I un-install and re-install does it mean re-downloading the entire game?
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Why is it that I started an 8 GB update for CoD MW2 and when I came back to it a few hours later it shows it's now a 125GB update? It seems to be reinstalling almost the entire game at this point..

if the update encounters an error or is cancelled or some other issue it cannot re verify the files and will download the entire game again.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

XBox Series X didn't warn of limited space and wanted to redownload an entire game instead!

as the xbox replaces files while they are downloading updates it does not have the ability to verify files if you stop or cancel, so if you cancel the update it renders the game useless and you have to re download the entire thing.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

We all know that microsoft

On Xbox One, the entire game must be installed to the system from the Blu-ray game disc. Once it is installed, the disc is only accessed to verify ownership.

On Xbox One, both the digital downloads and the discs are exactly the same size. It's actually a rather neat feature of the system. If a friend installs their game from disc on your system, then when they go, you buy the digital version, there's no download
    as the game already installed is simply unlocked to run without the disc verification. Very useful if your Internet connection isn't too snappy.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Why is this MW2 update moving so slow??

not sure why their is an update size change, probably depends if people are playing on xbox one or series and what res they are using as it may download and update texture packs, also if there is an issue with the update then as xbox does not verify files it just downloads the entire game again.
Thema:

1. Verify Installation without Re-downloading the ENTIRE game - Similar Threads - Verify Installation without

2. It's not showing the only way I can verify...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It's not showing the only way I can verify...: I'm trying to use the QR code but it's not showing up for some reason I've been trying to redeem a reward from the reward system but this is my brothers account that he let me have and the email...
  3. Is there a software solution that can verify if a disc works?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a software solution that can verify if a disc works?: I purchased a used Xbox game for the original Xbox off of eBay. The game arrived today but it looks like it popped off the spindle in the case and scratched the read side. The scratches are not...
  4. Minecraft Java unable to be verified

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Java unable to be verified: I have minecraft on Xbox Gamepass, i've downloaded it and the launcher, when i click play i have to create a username but when i do i get an error saying i need to be signed in with the same...
  5. Xbox one stuck verifying update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stuck verifying update: Seems like every month my original Xbox gets an update and can't make it past the verifying update phase. I end up putting it in recovery mode and having to do a hard reset once or twice. Has...
  6. my laptop wont let me play league of legends because its not a verified game

in XBoX on Windows
    my laptop wont let me play league of legends because its not a verified game: Hi, how can I play none verified games?? I'm trying to download on my windows laptop 2e146413-c03c-4cb4-acc1-413d48ec1dff
  7. verify account email no longer accessible

in XBoX Accessibility
    verify account email no longer accessible: verify account email no longer accessible to access XBOX account after password failure. In addition the account recovery form failed even though recent bank details supporting transactions were...
  8. Can't verify with old number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't verify with old number: I am currently trying g to log in to an old Microsoft account that I have had for years. I messed up and got locked out and it asks for a verification code from an old phone number I don't have...
  9. I've had my account for 8 years, now you can't verify its me, how can you solve this issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've had my account for 8 years, now you can't verify its me, how can you solve this issue?: I've had my xbox account for 8+ years and today I've been told there's "usual activity" on my account. To what that is, is beyond me. I can't use the phone code because it's linked to my old phone...
  10. Epic Games error code LS-0013 launch failed please verify installation (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic Games error code LS-0013 launch failed please verify installation (PC): ENGLISH (GB) SUBMIT A REQUEST MY ACTIVITIES SIGN OUT SEGA Support My activities Request #643553 LS-0013 Launch Failed Please Verify Installion [img] Annmarie Ogier1987 16 minutes...