verify account email no longer accessible

Discus and support verify account email no longer accessible in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; verify account email no longer accessible to access XBOX account after password failure. In addition the account recovery form failed even though... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Matt Enderby, Jan 5, 2024.

1. Matt Enderby
    Matt Enderby Guest

verify account email no longer accessible to access XBOX account after password failure. In addition the account recovery form failed even though recent bank details supporting transactions were depicted plus the network device ID and gamer tag were all correct

:)

Matt Enderby, Jan 5, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Matt, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are experiencing, I invite you to follow the steps suggested by Xbox Support:

If you can't sign in to your Xbox after changing your Microsoft account password, the console may not have received your new account password. To resolve this issue, try the solutions on this page.

If you see a message with an error code, please tell me so I can find a solution to your specific error.

Important: Before trying the following solutions, make sure you can sign in to your Microsoft account online. To do this, go to account.microsoft.com, select Sign in, and enter your Microsoft account email address and new password.

Solution 1:

1. Press and hold the Xbox button  located in the center of your Xbox controller to open the Home/Stop center.

2. Select Restart console.

3. Select Restart.

4. Once the console has restarted, try to log in again.

Solution 2:

Step 1: Remove your account from the console

1. Press the Xbox  button to open the guide.

2. Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3. Select your account and confirm the operation.

4. Restart the console (see solution steps 1).

Step 2: Add your account back to the console

1. Press the Xbox Button  to open the guide.

2. Select Profile & system and then Add or change.

3. Select Add New.

4. Enter the email address and password for your Microsoft account.

5. Complete the personalization settings on the following screens.

Information Source (Credits): https://support.xbox.com/help/accou.../cant-sign-in-after-password-changed-xbox-one

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. iNb4 Ownage Win User

security proofs help

Hey there XDisembodieD. Apologies, but you will need to get in touch with Xbox Phone Support by clicking the link below. They will ask you a few questions to verify the account, then they will be able to get you that email address. If you can not verify
    the account, I apologize, but you will no longer be able to access the account.
  4. StarKi113R13 Win User

Verifying An Email That I No Longer Have Access To

Here is a post I made on the forums a couple of months ago

forums.xbox.com/.../1733422.aspx

Keep in mind that account.live.com has changed since I made the post so its going to be little different, but I had another gamer pm me saying that this helped him. Feel free to pm me, your best bet is to contact support.
  5. Zo-D36CFE7E-B018-429 Win User

Verifying An Email That I No Longer Have Access To

Try contacting Xbox Support on the Phone
  6. zach saxton Win User

Xbox pin

Thank you for the reply. I don’t know my password to my account though and I no longer have access to my email for that account. I tried verifying myself with an alternate email keeps rejecting me. Thanks for the help though I appreciate it
Thema:

1. verify account email no longer accessible - Similar Threads - verify account email

2. I've had my account for 8 years, now you can't verify its me, how can you solve this issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've had my account for 8 years, now you can't verify its me, how can you solve this issue?: I've had my xbox account for 8+ years and today I've been told there's "usual activity" on my account. To what that is, is beyond me. I can't use the phone code because it's linked to my old phone...
  3. I have a random verify email on my account that I've never used before

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a random verify email on my account that I've never used before: I'm trying to use Microsoft rewards but when I try to redeem on my account it asks for Verfication on my email that starts with "NO" witch I've never used kr seen before so I need help...
  4. How can I verify my account given these circumstances?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I verify my account given these circumstances?: I have an issue with logging into my Microsoft account. One night I was playing on my Xbox then the next day I turn it on then it asks me to verify the account. The account I play on was given to...
  5. so basically im trying to verify my xbox account with epic games but theres no verification...

in XBoX Accessibility
    so basically im trying to verify my xbox account with epic games but theres no verification...: please help me epic games so weird and dumb 40ea2771-09ff-4673-a190-1ebd14e8b06a
  6. I cannot verify my new Microsoft account Alias

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot verify my new Microsoft account Alias: I am trying to change my alias on this account to be associated with a different Email address as my old email is no longer able to be accessed. I've tried verifying with the link provided to my...
  7. Locked out of my Xbox email account and unable to verify that I am the original user

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of my Xbox email account and unable to verify that I am the original user: Locked out of my Xbox email account and unable to verify that I am the original user as the mobile number linked to the account is unable to be accessed anymore and the details I provided to...
  8. How do I verify my child’s account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I verify my child’s account?: I received an email saying I need to verify my children’s accounts by 10/25/2023 or my child will loose access to their account. My child got a message on the Xbox saying the same thing but the...
  9. I can’t verify my main Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t verify my main Microsoft account: I have been locked out of my @live account for 3 for suspicious behavior. I’ve tried verifying my profile 6 different times in the past 3 days with the information on the account but I keep...
  10. Why can I not sign in my account from the settings as it is asking me to verify another email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can I not sign in my account from the settings as it is asking me to verify another email.: So I can login in with the same email I am using since I was forced to create one but the one on my laptop when I go into the settings trying to update some information it says I need to verify...