Verification code sent to different email, not to the email I used for login

Discus and support Verification code sent to different email, not to the email I used for login in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have made a different microsoft account where I used for adding my bought minecraft code. I used a different email provider called "Tutamail" for the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Seberetchi, Dec 30, 2023.

1. Seberetchi
    Seberetchi Guest

I have made a different microsoft account where I used for adding my bought minecraft code.
    I used a different email provider called "Tutamail" for the email I used, and I added my gmail account as an alternative for that account.

I deleted the "Tutamail account" and I tried changing the security options after that, but it asked a code from that Tutamail I have which I had deleted recently.

Then every time I try to login with the gmail that I used as an alternative, it won't send that code to the gmail account.

I've also tried the password recovery option but it doesn't verify me as the owner of that account.
    Could you please help me about this issue?

:)

Seberetchi, Dec 30, 2023
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Seberetchi, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I truly am sorry to hear that.

I kindly ask you to speak with the XBOX Staff.

Please enter this link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

They can help you verify your account ownership.
  3. Goggs25 Win User

Why won’t you let me return my console

Yes its up to date they even sent me a verification code to email which i recieved but still no email with shipping labels.
  4. denis97g Win User

Microsoft Account asking for verification code, I don’t know where to get it.

usually verification codes are sent through email or sms. if you can't find it contact support.
  5. Skunkboy74 Win User

Account recovery didn't work

Hey there!

Do you mean that you attempted to change the email it sends a code/link to?

Changing the email you use for security verification and recover processes does not change your login email. Try logging in here on Xbox.com with the same email you used before all this happened, and hopefully your normal account will appear.
  6. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Anyone want to join my anti-scrub gun clan?

... I can get in on my console, but only with four remaining pre-verification email logins. I can't get in on the computer because I can't remember the password (heroic, I know), I can't get a reset email, likely because I'm not verified, and I can't get
    verified because I can't login.

I read there were problems on their end with not being sent a reset email, and I hope that's the case rather than it being that I'm not verified. Means I'd be able to get a reset email sent.
Thema:

1. Verification code sent to different email, not to the email I used for login - Similar Threads - Verification code sent

2. After logging in to my several xbox accounts, I don't receive the verification code via...

in XBoX Accessibility
    After logging in to my several xbox accounts, I don't receive the verification code via...: I need to get a code via sms to log in to the accounts I have on my xbox, but after receiving 18 codes for the different accounts I have, the code no longer comes and the phone number I registered...
  3. Not receiving verification code from Mocrosoft via SMS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not receiving verification code from Mocrosoft via SMS: Hello. I have been trying to verify my microsoft account. But it asks for a code which should be send to my phone number via SMS. Im not receiving any kind of code from microsoft. Cannot add...
  4. Won’t send verification code to email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Won’t send verification code to email: Hi all I’m having issues verifying my account. It won’t send the code to my emails It started when my child was asked for verification on the Xbox. We put the correct password in and it asked...
  5. Microsoft won't accept my phone number to send me a verification code using COX VIOP I just...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft won't accept my phone number to send me a verification code using COX VIOP I just...: Microsoft won't accept my phone number to send me a verification code using COX VIOP I just change over To. I do not know how to fix this Please help. e270f120-5b51-4d11-a4c2-bcc9d4fa2fc9
  6. Microsoft not sending verification code via SMS to my number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft not sending verification code via SMS to my number: I cannot access my Xbox live account or the associated Microsoft account. At the step in the two factor verification where a code is sent to my phone I never receive a text. I did not set up an...
  7. Microsoft sends verification codes to old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft sends verification codes to old email: couple months back i have updated the gmail by adding secondary alias, making it maijn and removing the old gmail, and now i cannot see my old gmail anywhere in the Microsoft profile and settings...
  8. Not getting SMS Code Verification from XBOX Support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not getting SMS Code Verification from XBOX Support: I have been dealing with an issue with XBOX support since 10/5/23. Let me start off by saying their support has been awful! I tried getting online on that Thursday, 10/5/23 and XBOX sent me an...
  9. Brand New xbox x cant get verification codes

in XBoX Accessibility
    Brand New xbox x cant get verification codes: We bought an Xbox x last week, we are haviing issues as we cant get verification codes sent to my daughters phone. Now please read this. We have spoken to 2 agents now they did try and help but we...
  10. Cant get verification code sent to our xbox X series.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant get verification code sent to our xbox X series.: We cant get the verification code sent to my daughters mobile phone for some reason. We bought this xbox last wednesday and all worked fine to start off with, the xbox came with the forza pack and...