Verification code need help ASAP

Discus and support Verification code need help ASAP in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; me and my friend wanted to gameshare call of duty cold war so i could play it. but when i went to go log in it sent a verification code to his moms old... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Amir Collins, Jul 2, 2023.

1. Amir Collins
    Amir Collins Guest

me and my friend wanted to gameshare call of duty cold war so i could play it. but when i went to go log in it sent a verification code to his moms old phone number and email which she no longer has access to. how do i change email or phone number today?

:)

Amir Collins, Jul 2, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Apologies but we cannot help and we can only assist the owner of the account.
  3. Amir Collins Win User

We only have one xbox, when we go to sign in with his account it has a verification that we can't get because it's a old email and number.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

You said it was your friend yet now it's your brother???

The home console feature is meant to be used in a household with more than one console,not for sharing with friends who live in another household.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Amir, sorry to hear you're having trouble.

However, I'm afraid that game sharing in the manner that you're asking is not allowed by Xbox Live terms and could result in the account being permanently banned from Live if the enforcement team finds out.

As such we would be unable to help you with this problem.
  6. Amir Collins Win User

No its not. You guys showed us that we can do it and hes my brother so its not bad.
Thema:

1. Verification code need help ASAP - Similar Threads - Verification code need

2. After logging in to my several xbox accounts, I don't receive the verification code via...

in XBoX Accessibility
    After logging in to my several xbox accounts, I don't receive the verification code via...: I need to get a code via sms to log in to the accounts I have on my xbox, but after receiving 18 codes for the different accounts I have, the code no longer comes and the phone number I registered...
  3. Not receiving verification code from Mocrosoft via SMS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not receiving verification code from Mocrosoft via SMS: Hello. I have been trying to verify my microsoft account. But it asks for a code which should be send to my phone number via SMS. Im not receiving any kind of code from microsoft. Cannot add...
  4. Won’t send verification code to email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Won’t send verification code to email: Hi all I’m having issues verifying my account. It won’t send the code to my emails It started when my child was asked for verification on the Xbox. We put the correct password in and it asked...
  5. Verification code sent to different email, not to the email I used for login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Verification code sent to different email, not to the email I used for login: I have made a different microsoft account where I used for adding my bought minecraft code. I used a different email provider called "Tutamail" for the email I used, and I added my gmail account...
  6. Microsoft won't accept my phone number to send me a verification code using COX VIOP I just...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft won't accept my phone number to send me a verification code using COX VIOP I just...: Microsoft won't accept my phone number to send me a verification code using COX VIOP I just change over To. I do not know how to fix this Please help. e270f120-5b51-4d11-a4c2-bcc9d4fa2fc9
  7. Microsoft not sending verification code via SMS to my number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft not sending verification code via SMS to my number: I cannot access my Xbox live account or the associated Microsoft account. At the step in the two factor verification where a code is sent to my phone I never receive a text. I did not set up an...
  8. Microsoft sends verification codes to old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft sends verification codes to old email: couple months back i have updated the gmail by adding secondary alias, making it maijn and removing the old gmail, and now i cannot see my old gmail anywhere in the Microsoft profile and settings...
  9. Not getting SMS Code Verification from XBOX Support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not getting SMS Code Verification from XBOX Support: I have been dealing with an issue with XBOX support since 10/5/23. Let me start off by saying their support has been awful! I tried getting online on that Thursday, 10/5/23 and XBOX sent me an...
  10. My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she...: My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she died) and I don't know the recovery email how i can fix that and bring the account back...