Verification bull and rebuying Minecraft???

Discus and support Verification bull and rebuying Minecraft??? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, I'm trying to log into minecraft because a server I was on is resetting and you can only keep one item. So here I am trying to log on and it won't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JaimeeBidwell, Dec 23, 2023.

1. Verification bull and rebuying Minecraft???

So, I'm trying to log into minecraft because a server I was on is resetting and you can only keep one item. So here I am trying to log on and it won't let me because even after two passwords, it thinks something is suspicious and wants to text me... which would be find if my simcard hadn't died two days ago. Waiting on a new one to come but it's christmas and that could take a while. So even though i had my password and my pin, it still wanted me to verify and only gave me the option of a text despite the fact I have email addresses and even the verification app on my phone which I can use without a sim.

On top of that, I actually did manage to get in one time, and it's saying I have to purchase the game. I've owned minecraft for ages so I'm very confused as to why I have to rebuy it.

All I've been trying to do is contact Microsoft, but that's near impossible from Australia as it has to be done before 11am. Sucks if you work morning shifts. This is almost enough to push me to apple so I have NO microsoft products. It's one thing to make me have to move my account over that i'd already had for years for no good reason, but really? I feel like i have to jump through tons of hoops just to play a damn game.

If there's anyone who can help, or better yet, a microsoft rep who is an actual person who can fix this situation, please, step up!

:)

JaimeeBidwell, Dec 23, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello JaimeeBidwell,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello JaimeeBidwell,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you are having challenges logging into Minecraft and experiencing issues with verification and purchasing the game. Let us see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

Regarding the verification process, if you're unable to receive a text message, you can try using the Microsoft Authenticator app or email verification instead. To do this, go to the Microsoft account security page and select "Security settings." From there, you can choose to use the Authenticator app or email verification instead of text message verification. You can use this link: https://account.microsoft.com

As for the issue with purchasing Minecraft, it's possible that there may be a problem with your account. Make sure to sign in the correct Microsoft account where the license of the game was tied up with.

If you need further help with our live support channel, you can use the link below:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. ShadowFox8530 Win User

Game Bar Library, game becomes unowned over pc?

the win10 and the xbox one version of minecraft are two different games, if you want to use it on pc you'll have to rebuy it.
    Hmm, well it says i already own it though? how do i rebuy something i own?
  5. Exxxtacy Win User

xbox 360 marketplace integrated into one marketplace

well what about certain games that are being brought to xbox one. like minecraft? are we gonna have to rebuy that?
  6. denis97g Win User

Game Bar Library, game becomes unowned over pc?

the win10 and the xbox one version of minecraft are two different games, if you want to use it on pc you'll have to rebuy it.
Thema:

1. Verification bull and rebuying Minecraft??? - Similar Threads - Verification bull rebuying

2. When I try to unlock my Minecraft account it shows verification for robot or human when I...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to unlock my Minecraft account it shows verification for robot or human when I...: When I try to unlock my Minecraft account it shows verification for robot or human when I do it correctly it shows loading a1f293fd-2069-473f-b812-c294788b53fb
  3. Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...: I’ve been trying to redeem my Microsoft points for almost 6 months now with continuous problems. When I try to redeem the points and it goes through verification, it tells me there isn’t a number...
  4. Xbox update download stops at 3% then goes to update verification then shutdowns and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox update download stops at 3% then goes to update verification then shutdowns and...: My Xbox has a problem, when I try to update it it stops at downloading 3% then goes into verifying, when it completes verifying it shutdowns and doesn't restart back on....
  5. Try another verification method

in XBoX on Windows
    Try another verification method: Im trying to redeem a reward and it said i need a phone number on my account, when i try to put my phone number it won't receive me any code, and now im blocked as it said, i wanted to know for...
  6. How can you update a verification phone number if youre completely locked out of your account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can you update a verification phone number if youre completely locked out of your account?: Microsoft locked my accpunt due to suspicious activity and when i put in my username and password (which are correct and active!) It only gives me the option to use an outdated phone number for an...
  7. Verification email no longer exists

in XBoX Accessibility
    Verification email no longer exists: I changed my email on my Microsoft account. My new email shows on my game tag. My son is linked to my account. During play he was locked out of his account. The system asks for verification to be...
  8. After logging in to my several xbox accounts, I don't receive the verification code via...

in XBoX Accessibility
    After logging in to my several xbox accounts, I don't receive the verification code via...: I need to get a code via sms to log in to the accounts I have on my xbox, but after receiving 18 codes for the different accounts I have, the code no longer comes and the phone number I registered...
  9. Not receiving verification code from Mocrosoft via SMS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not receiving verification code from Mocrosoft via SMS: Hello. I have been trying to verify my microsoft account. But it asks for a code which should be send to my phone number via SMS. Im not receiving any kind of code from microsoft. Cannot add...
  10. When I try to sign in it says account does not exist and when I try to send a verification...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to sign in it says account does not exist and when I try to send a verification...: Hello, I have another Microsoft account that I use today I attempted to log into it and it said "We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account." This...