Vente console Xbox One: comment la réinitialiser et retirer mon compte sans perdre les jeux...

Discus and support Vente console Xbox One: comment la réinitialiser et retirer mon compte sans perdre les jeux... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Bonjour, Je vends ce soir ma Xbox One. J'ai plusieurs jeux dessus. Je ne souhaite pas que l'acheteur voit mon compte et utilise la console avec.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AtollOdin232530, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Vente console Xbox One: comment la réinitialiser et retirer mon compte sans perdre les jeux...

Bonjour,

Je vends ce soir ma Xbox One.

J'ai plusieurs jeux dessus.

Je ne souhaite pas que l'acheteur voit mon compte et utilise la console avec.

Comment puis je donc faire la réinitialiser et supprimer mon compte MAIS sans que ces jeux installés dessus soient perdus (dont Forza Horizon 3 qui était vend avec) ?

Merci d'avance !

:)

AtollOdin232530, Apr 12, 2020
  2. PatilaasGam3 Win User

Perte de donnée sur Xbox ONE [Translate - Data loss on Xbox ONE]

Autre question, lorsque que je réinitialise ma console (en prenant l'option pour garder les jeux et applications), puisque je suis en partage de compte avec un ami, donc son compte en compte principal sur ma console et mon compte en compte principal sur
    sa console, est-ce que mon compte s'enlève en compte principal de la console de mon ami?

Pour résumer, si je réinitialise ma console, mon ami doit-il remettre mon compte en compte principal sur sa console?
  3. Boombaa Win User

Vente console Xbox One: comment la réinitialiser et retirer mon compte sans perdre les jeux qui sont dessus ?

Salut,

C'est cette option qu'il faut sélectionner, il faudra ensuite vérifier que le compte a bien été supprimé ainsi que les sauvegardes des jeux. Le cas échéant il faudra supprimer les données restantes manuellement.
  4. AtollOdin232530 Win User

Vente console Xbox One: comment la réinitialiser et retirer mon compte sans perdre les jeux qui sont dessus ?

Ok, merci.

Ce que je ne comprends pas bien c'est que les jeux qui sont sur la console, je les ai achetés, donc ils sont moi mais si je vends la console en supprimant le compte, je les perds...

Ça ne me semble pas très juste.

Merci pour vos réponses
  5. MRallamagoosa Win User

When you are selling a console you would want to perform a factory reset that will delete everything you have configured or added on your console, including games and accounts. That should be done for security reasons and also because
    it is illegal to "sell" accounts anyway.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

If games are digital, those are tied to your account and there is no way to transfer digital content to a new owner as of now. If you remove completely your account as you should do, the new owner will not have access to the games anyway
    (even if you leave those installed).
  6. AtollOdin232530 Win User

Bonjour,

Merci pour votre réponse mais pourtant, en cherchant, j'ai bien trouvé, dans la rubrique paramètres, la possibilité de réinitialiser la Xbox One tout en conservant les jeux et les applications...
Thema:

Vente console Xbox One: comment la réinitialiser et retirer mon compte sans perdre les jeux...

1. Vente console Xbox One: comment la réinitialiser et retirer mon compte sans perdre les jeux... - Similar Threads - Vente console comment

2. What is wrong with my xbox one s if it sparks from top vent but still turns on and works as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is wrong with my xbox one s if it sparks from top vent but still turns on and works as...: My xbox one s had randomly started experiencing frames dropping rapidly from 60 to 40 to 30 to 20 and below. Then my 5 month old perfectly working elite series 2 controller started disconnecting...
  3. I was spraying bleach in my room and little drizzle of water and bleach landed on my vent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was spraying bleach in my room and little drizzle of water and bleach landed on my vent...: Am I fine to turn it on to get the water to disappear 92c76332-b7d8-4c7c-b2e8-f8f958618a96
  4. My pop fell over and dripped in my Xbox series s vent it was off how long till it dry and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My pop fell over and dripped in my Xbox series s vent it was off how long till it dry and...: I'm in a state of panic right now! I accidentally knocked over a bottle of soda, and it ended up dripping into the vent of my Xbox Series S while it was turned off. My anxiety is through the roof,...
  5. I spilled coffee into the xbox series s top vent by accident what should I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I spilled coffee into the xbox series s top vent by accident what should I do?: So I tripped and spilled it and it got all over the xbox and into the vent and was pouring out the side vent I unplugged it right away and then I had dried it and sent in on top on my hearing vent...
  6. I need to vent, the Xbox App and MCC is terrible.

in XboX Insiders
    I need to vent, the Xbox App and MCC is terrible.: I need to vent my utter frustration with the PC Xbox app. I only own Halo 3 on the Xbox app but I still needed to Download the ENTIRE Master Chief Collection (135 GIGS!!!) of data for just one...
  7. Is this normal that the vent of my Series X is running 24/7 in Standby only on alpha skip...

in XboX Insiders
    Is this normal that the vent of my Series X is running 24/7 in Standby only on alpha skip...: u/neonepiphany would you be able to enlighten me please? submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  8. Series X - Air vent always working

in XboX Insiders
    Series X - Air vent always working: Hi, I am part of alpha skip ahead ring. My series x runs great but I saw yesterday that the air vent is always working without stopping (instant-on mode). Yes I know that in this mode the console...
  9. My room gets dusty, could i cover up the vent on my series s when im sleeping or at work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My room gets dusty, could i cover up the vent on my series s when im sleeping or at work?: my room gets very dusty so i was thinking when im not using my xbox and its 100% off, i could put a piece of paper or a handkerchief on top of the black circle vent on my series s. Sine its lying...
  10. Xbox Series S Appears Warm on Black Vent when Turned Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Appears Warm on Black Vent when Turned Off: I've used my Xbox Series S for probably about an hour in total. It seems to be a bit warm on the main black vent hours after use. There is also an odd lingering smell coming from that vent. Is...