vbucks never showed up on my account

Discus and support vbucks never showed up on my account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Purchased vbucks but they never showed up on my account. The transaction shows up on Microsoft account and also on epic games but vbucks never showed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by David Massengill, Dec 30, 2023.

1. vbucks never showed up on my account

Purchased vbucks but they never showed up on my account. The transaction shows up on Microsoft account and also on epic games but vbucks never showed up on my Xbox fortnight account.

:)

David Massengill, Dec 30, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi David M, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

According to information obtained from the Fortnite Official Twitter/X, this is due to a problem on the part of Fortnite, you can obtain this information by accessing the following link.

https://twitter.com/FortniteStatus/status/1739396881673789633

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck and a Merry Christmas.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. Geth Win User

Buying a Battle Pass

It will show the purchase amount that was used on the account.

The VBucks should show up under the allowed account.
  4. Francia J. Win User

My Vbucks is not showing up on my account

Hi Zac, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, please validate the status of your order by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders. Once you have confirmed that they are there and are stated as "completed" or "redeemed" for cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  5. Wonder431 Win User

UNredeeming a gift card

I took your advice and now the vbucks are not showing in my account.
  6. leonaldirosario Win User

Bought Vbucks didn’t get them

Yesterday evening I tried to buy Vbucks (€25,-) which didn’t work with my bankaccount or my creditcard (an errormessage occurred). Later I saw that both €25 was drawn from my bankaccount and my creditcard, but there are no Vbucks in my xbox account. There’s
    also no registration of the purchase in the purchase history in my account.

My questions are:

- can I get a refund either in my bankaccount or my crditcard, because I only want to buy for €25

- when do the Vbucks show up in my xbox account?
    Refund my money on my c

ard
Thema:

1. vbucks never showed up on my account - Similar Threads - vbucks never showed

2. My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...: My son mistakenly redeemed his fortnite vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft account. We would like to transfer them over to his account. How do I correct this issue? Thank...
  3. Fortnite vbucks cards bought in shops,,

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fortnite vbucks cards bought in shops,,: Please make fortnite vbucks cards redeemable directly from the xbox consol this will increase your customer base for players like me, simplicity is the key here, keep your gamers gaming,, you can...
  4. Ive redeemed my code for vbucks.

in XBoX on Windows
    Ive redeemed my code for vbucks.: Hi. I have redeemed my code for vbucks, but forgot to take note of the secondary code (i know now i get an email) so i came off the page to enter secondary code. I now can’t get on the page for...
  5. I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back: I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back e703748c-996f-4e55-ba4c-e59cacc37162
  6. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  7. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  8. What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?: How do I transfer the vbucks back to the right account? 8b13da4f-5377-4212-a1b0-1e230087194a
  9. Need help with vbucks for fortnite

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with vbucks for fortnite: Hi. I purchased 2500 vbucks for my child on my microsoft account. The charge on my account is for $25, however, my son only received 700 vbucks. Can someone please help me with this?...
  10. → just buy a skin in fortnite last day...and the 1500 vbuck never comme with !!

in XBoX on Consoles
    → just buy a skin in fortnite last day...and the 1500 vbuck never comme with !!: I try to communicate with microsoft or xbox help and no reply .....can you help me someone ... a31b69c8-4cd0-424c-b03a-3a7eaa0076ee