Vault of glass level 26

Discus and support Vault of glass level 26 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Need 5 people to do this with me. GT: level in destiny: 31 8888d3cc-fb98-4aab-87b0-58b2de3a414f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SPACEWALKER3000, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Vault of glass level 26

Need 5 people to do this with me.

GT:

level in destiny: 31

:)

SPACEWALKER3000, Jul 14, 2015
  2. VAULT OF GLASS NORMAL

I need help with the vault of glass level 26.

WhiteKnight L0L, Jul 14, 2015
  3. cheta 10
    cheta 10 Guest
    Vault of Glass

Level 26 Hunter looking for a firteam for vault of glass, please invite me

cheta 10, Jul 14, 2015
  4. cheta 10 Win User

Vault of Glass

Level 26 Hunter looking for a firteam for vault of glass, please invite me
  5. TheGrreatGatsby Win User

Level 25 Warlock and Hunter group, looking to do weekly raids and anything else

Hey me and maybe 2 other of my friends (hunter and titan) will join but only to do raids like vault of glass. Im a level 26 warlock and friends are both level 26 as well.
  6. DokuJab Win User

vault of glass players

I will do vault of glass I'm a level 26 hunter add me if u wish to play raid or nightfall
  7. Glu10Free Win User

how do i do raids?

Vault of Glass is the only raid available so far and it's for level 26 and up. Once you reach level 26 you'll need to get yourself a group of 6 players (including yourself), no matchmaking I'm afraid.
  8. Spart3n104 Win User

Vault of Glass

Looking to get the vault of glass raid achievements.

I am a level 26 Titan.

My GT is:

Message me on XBOX One if interested.
Thema:

Vault of glass level 26

1. Vault of glass level 26 - Similar Threads - Vault glass level

2. Vault of glass Hard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vault of glass Hard: i need 4 guys to do the vault of glass on hard mode I'm a level 33 Titan. Message me for an invite. 12757ffc-4e55-4f2e-a6d0-da3333b1f032
  3. Vault of Glass (4 Needed)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vault of Glass (4 Needed): I need four people to help me and my friend with Vault of Glass. I have a level 34 Warlock (Voidwalker), or a level 32 Hunter (Fully upgraded Celestial Nighthawk and Gunslinger). My friend has a...
  4. Vault of Glass Raid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vault of Glass Raid: I was ditched by my buddies and need a raid group for vault of glass. Preferably warlocks and hunters of high levels. I am a Level 32 defender Titan. I will start a party to communicatet. I am ....
  5. Level 26 or up Vault of glass Raid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Level 26 or up Vault of glass Raid: looking for people to help with the vault of glass raid i have not done it yet because i just hit 26. 7c5f1ec9-2792-4072-b882-e1e799b43b45
  6. Is it possible to do Vault of Glass at level 25?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to do Vault of Glass at level 25?: I know I can select it and play it with a fireteam of 6, I just to know how much ide struggle to do it at only level 25, is it possible or would I need to increase my level before starting it?...
  7. Vault of glass raid? Level 27 titan need help please? (Xbox one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vault of glass raid? Level 27 titan need help please? (Xbox one): Ive never done this raid so this will be my first time i would have my friends help me out but theyr all on the 360 so just trying to find some cool people who would be willing to help out a...
  8. Level 29 Titan and level 28 Titan need people for vault of glass on hard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Level 29 Titan and level 28 Titan need people for vault of glass on hard: Join my fire team need players ASAP 4498ad4e-ffd4-42f1-9e18-9949d4abbf2c
  9. Level 27 warlock looking for reliable Vault of Glass team. Have a mic!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Level 27 warlock looking for reliable Vault of Glass team. Have a mic!: Looking for people or a group looking for one more. Want a team that'll stick together and work well together. Seventeen year old, pretty mature, fairly funny and entertaining, I expect the same...
  10. Lvl 27 hunter && level 26 vault of glass raid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lvl 27 hunter && level 26 vault of glass raid: Looking to complete the vault of glass raid. My xbox one gamertag is e37c8c55-aef7-4b41-ab30-c03d1b48b6ba