Vault edition upgrade

Discus and support Vault edition upgrade in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have warzone and bought the vault upgrade thinking it would also give me mw3 but i dont have it. Do i need to but the actual mw3 to use the vault... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Navi callahan, Jan 12, 2024.

1. Vault edition upgrade

I have warzone and bought the vault upgrade thinking it would also give me mw3 but i dont have it. Do i need to but the actual mw3 to use the vault edition upgrade?

:)

Navi callahan, Jan 12, 2024
  2. KindGryphon Win User

So I purchase. The modern warfare 3 upgraded version, but I don't have modern warfare, 3 do I need modern warfare 3 to be upgraded like I only have war zone, so do I need the modern warfare 3?

L contact [mod removed]
    Yes you would need to purchase the digital crossplay version of mw3 in order for the vault edition upgrade to work.

The vault edition upgrade simply upgrades the digital crossplay version of mw3 to the vault edition.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Cod Mw3 Vault edition

You bought the Vault Edition Upgrade which is an add-on for the standard edition. The actual Vault edition that includes the game is $100.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Mw3 a scam?🤔

The 30 bucks version is just the upgrade to the vault edition, which you need the game first. It doesn't install anythng, it just upgrades the standard version to the Vault edition.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

I only bought the vault upgrade from MW3 without MW3 just WZ and MW2 and I don't have the rewards.

Maybe what I did was something very dumb but I thought I can get the MW2 rewards like the zombie ghost and then the weapons in Battle royale later just by buying the vault upgrade. My question here is I need the full game to claim the upgrade or I need to wait or it was something else.
    You definitely need mw3. All you bought was the vault edition upgrade which is for people who already have the standard edition of mw3 and wanted to upgrade to the vault edition.

So without owning the standard edition of mw3 the vault edition upgrade is essentially useless to you.
  6. iHaveHobbitFeet Win User

Will it be possible to upgrade from mw2 vault edition to mw3 vault edition on xbox series s ?

I own mw2 vault edition, and I was wandering will it be possible to upgrade to mw3, as it gives me the option to upgrade or will I have to purchase the whole new game ?
    I assume you are talking about the "MW3 Vault Edition Upgrade".

If so all that does is upgrade people who already bought the digital crossplay edition ($70 version) of MW3 and want to upgrade that ti the vault edition.

If you dont already own the digital crossplay version of MW3 then the upgrade won't do anything at all for you.
Thema:

Vault edition upgrade

1. Vault edition upgrade - Similar Threads - Vault edition upgrade

2. I just bought mw3 last night. With a vault edition upgrade. When I go onto play it all I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought mw3 last night. With a vault edition upgrade. When I go onto play it all I...: I bought MW3 last night. When I try to play it just tells me that I need to buy vault edition. Thats what I bought but it still tells me to buy it. I don't understand why this is happening...
  3. I game share modern warfare 3 with son , and then bought him the vault edition upgrade and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I game share modern warfare 3 with son , and then bought him the vault edition upgrade and...: I bought modern Warfare 3 and game share with my son so he has it to. Then he wanted the upgraded vault edition for 30 bucks so I bought it for him on his own account and Xbox and everything is...
  4. Will it be possible to upgrade from mw2 vault edition to mw3 vault edition on xbox series s ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will it be possible to upgrade from mw2 vault edition to mw3 vault edition on xbox series s ?: I own mw2 vault edition, and I was wandering will it be possible to upgrade to mw3, as it gives me the option to upgrade or will I have to purchase the whole new game ?...
  5. Hi I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not...: I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not received any of my promised game content, this has put me $50 (AUS) out of ocket and either request that I get my...
  6. Gamesharing Modern Warfare 3 and Vault edition upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamesharing Modern Warfare 3 and Vault edition upgrade: I game share with my brother and he bought MW3 game and I have access to the game but I bought the vault upgrade and I didn't get anything would I need to have bought the base game myself in order...
  7. I bought mw3 vault edition for my account and my partner bought the vault edition upgrade...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought mw3 vault edition for my account and my partner bought the vault edition upgrade...: I bought mw3 vault edition for my account and my partner bought the vault edition upgrade for her account her xbox series x is my home xbox so why is she not getting the vault edition items...
  8. I purchased the vault edition upgrade for my MW3 cross gen digital edition and now i cannot...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the vault edition upgrade for my MW3 cross gen digital edition and now i cannot...: I installed all of the vault edition upgrades then it said the file was corrupted and to reinstall which I did. then it said the file had corrupted the game itself and that needed to be...
  9. I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...: I hope i didnt pay $30 for nothing, if there isnt a way for it to work because I have the disk could i refund it? 21a5bcd7-e719-4134-aea9-ae91414d8620
  10. When season 1 dropped in mw3 it had the vault edition upgrade before it, how come the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When season 1 dropped in mw3 it had the vault edition upgrade before it, how come the...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus DatenschutzgrĂĽnden entfernt. *** 7505dcba-9a3d-4022-a04f-bfdfd3272d6d