Various games stopping at random times with loud buzzing noise, what could be the cause?

Discus and support Various games stopping at random times with loud buzzing noise, what could be the cause? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Black Ops 3 is the biggest culprit, but I have noticed other games like GTA V and halo have this same problem as well. I will be playing, and out of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chris Teh Lard, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Various games stopping at random times with loud buzzing noise, what could be the cause?

Black Ops 3 is the biggest culprit, but I have noticed other games like GTA V and halo have this same problem as well. I will be playing, and out of nowhere the games lock up entirely with an ear splitting buzzing noise. This noise is not coming from the
    xbox, but through the TV speakers. I have a Day One console, and the games are a mixture of disc and downloaded. This problem seems to be getting worse lately, with no answers on Google. Again, this noise is NOT coming from the xbox itself, it seems to be
    generated by the games and is coming from the speakers. The only way to stop it is to hit the xbox button, go to game management and quit the game, and then restart it. Last night was the last straw, with three instances in a row of Black Ops 3 going haywire
    within 5 minutes.

:)

Chris Teh Lard, Dec 27, 2016
  2. jojo4514
    jojo4514 Guest
    Weird Noise.

For some reason, since last night my Xbox one has been repeatedly turning on and it is making a really loud buzzing noise as if it is about to explode and won't stop until I turn it off again but then it will turn on later at a random time and do it again.
    Does anybody know what could be causing this?

jojo4514, Dec 27, 2016
  3. Kimmoz(2)
    Kimmoz(2) Guest
    Xbox one: loud buzzing noise, what to do?

Hello my xbox one is making a loud buzzing noise, what to do?

Kimmoz(2), Dec 27, 2016
  4. AlexLugli Win User

Update Xbox One X for resolve problem of Coil Whine

The buzz sound, printer like, is intermittently when starting up in the menus and stable during the game phase, mixed with the noise of various fans (not so loud but approaching
    the ear I feel it clearly). I don't know if it's normal in all One X, for me it's Coil Whine.
  5. NickBJohnson90 Win User

Loud Noise while installing Games

I just bought mine last night and its doing the same thing. Loud buzzing or humming type noise only while installing a game. Not like a fan or something is hitting something. It's a consistant hum/buzz but it is quite loud
  6. Slimans Win User

Xbox One console (not power brick) making buzzing noise

I got day one edition and has been silent since I have owned it. I haven't used it for 2 weeks. I just put in a new game to install and it has been making a loud buzzing noise highly irritating. I have taken game in and out and every time the buzzing happen
    when the disc starts spinning. But I have now made mine stop by giving it a little shake while it was making the noise it has now gone back to being completely silent.
  7. FireflyCaptMal Win User

Xbox One console (not power brick) making buzzing noise

I hear the noise all the time - idle, playing games, etc. The sound does not vary.

_

It is on a flat, stable surface with plenty of space to breathe. I placed both consoles on the same surface and as I mentioned the first one was quiet for 2 weeks until it developed the loud buzzing. The second one buzzed from the first time I turned it
    on, not as loud as the first one, but still loud enough to be heard throughout the room.
  8. Andy McNizy Win User

Xbox one s fan noise

My second Xbox one s and the noise is doing my head in it's a loud fan and buzzing is this just me or is this meant to be making this noise
Thema:

Various games stopping at random times with loud buzzing noise, what could be the cause?

1. Various games stopping at random times with loud buzzing noise, what could be the cause? - Similar Threads - Various games stopping

2. Various Updates to Properly reflect local language is a Meme.

in XboX Insiders
    Various Updates to Properly reflect local language is a Meme.: Again, another patch note blog with nothing in it but “various updates to properly reflect local language”. This line has to become a meme at some point. Let’s look at all the fixes implemented...
  3. Xbox 360- Various Disconnects from Xbox Live with Wired Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360- Various Disconnects from Xbox Live with Wired Connection: This is a bit long winded, but this is an accounting of what has taken place, and lead me here: I finished/100% a game on my Xbox 360 yesterday that was not back compat to the Series X. No...
  4. IT help with home entertainment various devices

in XboX Insiders
    IT help with home entertainment various devices: IT help with 2018 Dell Inspiration 3 I believe, Google Hub Max, Xbox X series, TCL ROKU T.v,. Apple New tab IDK gen, Pixel 7 pro and pixel smart watch. A list of the current devices I have and I...
  5. Crucial elements of HUD cropped on various games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crucial elements of HUD cropped on various games: I have an Xbox series X and an HDMI output to a Toshiba tv. I have purchased several games that are unplayable due to the edge of the display not being visible. This issue has been raised by...
  6. Games randomly crashing at various points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games randomly crashing at various points: I just bought a series X in February and wanted to play the new Hogwarts game. It was fine at first but for whatever reason, no matter what game I am playing, they crash to the dashboard at...
  7. Why is it telling me various Xbox games aren't compatible with my Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it telling me various Xbox games aren't compatible with my Xbox Series X?: https://twitter.com/JonahFalcon/status/1635492741625835520 No, seriously, this is profoundly stupid. I can download it on Game Pass but can't purchase because .... I'm using an Xbox Series X that...
  8. Various gamertags gifted game purchases under my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Various gamertags gifted game purchases under my account.: I have almost 300.00 in gifted games to gamertags. I believe ive been hacked and made all changes to my account to stop the charges. What can i do to recover the money?...
  9. Various Games Not Working On Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Various Games Not Working On Game Pass: I just got an Xbox One S yesterday, and immediately activated both my Xbox Live subscription and Game Pass. Everything seemed like it was going fine, until I installed Hitman through Game Pass. It...
  10. Various Payment Issues - Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Various Payment Issues - Xbox Game Pass: I first bought Xbox Game Pass about 3 weeks ago with a debit card, and after my 14-day trial expired, the first monthly payment was taken from my card. Roughly 5 days after that, any time I tried...