Valorant X Xboc one

Discus and support Valorant X Xboc one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to know if i could use my microsoft balance to buy valorant in game items since they collabed with gamepass.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Areeb Ilham, Nov 11, 2023.

1. Areeb Ilham
    Areeb Ilham Guest

Valorant X Xboc one

I wanted to know if i could use my microsoft balance to buy valorant in game items since they collabed with gamepass.

:)

Areeb Ilham, Nov 11, 2023
  2. Areeb Ilham Win User

Valorant X Xboc one

That reward is not available for my region 🥲💀
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Valorant X Xboc one

Hello again Areeb,

I'm sorry to read that this specific reward is not available in your region. In this situation, I'm afraid to say that the only way to purchase in-game items in Valorant is through the payment methods provided by Riot Games. As mentioned earlier, despite the Riot Games partnership with Game Pass, they are still two separate Stores.

I appreciate your understanding and if you have further questions let me know.
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Valorant X Xboc one

Hi there Areeb, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

It is not possible to purchase Valorant in-game items using the balance from your Microsoft account, as even though Riot Games has collaborated with Game Pass, they are still completely different Stores.

The only way to obtain Valorant Points "through Microsoft" is through the Microsoft Rewards program. You can use the points you've earned with Microsoft Rewards to redeem the League of Legends reward, and those RP's will be converted into their equivalent in Valorant Points. I recommend reading the terms and conditions of this reward through the following link:

https://rewards.bing.com/redeem/

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. JulieHallard Win User

Xbox 360 error code 8015000a

I can got on the xboc live
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox One content not transfering over to Xbox 360?

Unfortunately the Season Pass is onoy available to be upgraded from 360 to Xboc one. If you purchased the pass via xbox one you wont be able to use it on the 360.
Thema:

Valorant X Xboc one

1. Valorant X Xboc one - Similar Threads - Valorant Xboc

2. i entered my valorant beta code but the game hasn’t appeared on my xbox at all

in XBoX on Windows
    i entered my valorant beta code but the game hasn’t appeared on my xbox at all: i typed in the beta code I was given and it appeared so i clicked claim and usually after the message reading you got it the game starts downloading but after that message i can’t even find it on...
  3. My Valorant crashes and this problem is copied on the clipboard

in XBoX on Windows
    My Valorant crashes and this problem is copied on the clipboard: Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 498] Attempted to deserialize chunk that failed signature validation. Crashing. 0x00007fff797753ac (module + 0x00000000000653AC)...
  4. bsod because of riot games valorant vanguard

in XBoX on Consoles
    bsod because of riot games valorant vanguard: so recently i had gotten a few viruses on my pc but then I cleared it and fully reformatted and after this, when the vanguard anti cheat for the game valorant opens, it causes my entire pc to...
  5. Graphic Driver crash in valorant

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Graphic Driver crash in valorant: My Laptop is Lenovo LOQ-15IRH8 - 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-13420H 2.10 GHz - Windows 11 Home Single Language - Nvidia GeForce RTX 3050 i try to solve by update driver or Fixing corrupted...
  6. Laptop screen turns black and the whole device freezes after launching Valorant

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Laptop screen turns black and the whole device freezes after launching Valorant: My device screen turns black after launching Valorant. Not only that, it freezes my whole system too which is why I have to hold power button to shut down the laptop. I tried uninstalling and then...
  7. Valorant Crashes on Windows 11, I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Valorant Crashes on Windows 11, I need help: Everytime I open valorant the green insider build error keeps popping up and crashes my laptop, Idk what to do I need help 4da53a12-5823-4797-b795-b87a01bda4b4
  8. I paid for valorant point but didn't receive it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for valorant point but didn't receive it.: Hello. I bought a prepaid joker master card wich had 25 Candaian dollars. It accepts international payments online. I tried to buy valorant points from on my Turkey val account. I teid to buy 450...
  9. monitor goes black and restarts my pc when i try to play valorant

in XBoX Games and Apps
    monitor goes black and restarts my pc when i try to play valorant: i have updated my drivers, theres no new updates on my pc, i've factory reset my computer twice, reinstalled and uninstalled valorant, and it still keeps happening. i've done everything a riot dev...
  10. Why does valorant voice chat not record

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does valorant voice chat not record: I've just started recording my ingame preformances on Valorant with Xbox Game Bar and after playing and rewatching my recordings i noticed that it doesnt record my teammates voices when speaking...