Validation error on FSX

Discus and support Validation error on FSX in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi ! After completing the installation of FSX :CD 1 + CD 2 and their validation, I installed CD3 ( Acceleration expansion). The demand for the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jeando OTTENHOF, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Validation error on FSX

Hi !

After completing the installation of FSX :CD 1 + CD 2 and their validation, I installed CD3 ( Acceleration expansion). The demand for the validation of this CD N° 3 never appears on my screen. Therefore, after 30mn playing the game, a message appears indicating that my installation is not validated.

:)

Jeando OTTENHOF, Feb 2, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Validation error on FSX

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jeando, Ha corrupted installation is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to run the FSX Acceleration pack. To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you perform the steps below:

Using System File Checker in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

CHKDSK

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server...

1 - Type cmd (Command Prompt) in the search bar of the Start menu and then click Run as administrator.

2 - Enter chkdsk /f/x/r/v

The system will ask you if you want to run CHKDSK after restarting the system, press Y on your keyboard and then type "Exit" and restart the computer, it will scan in DOS mode.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/fligh...
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Validation error on FSX

Games for windows live is all but unsupported at this point in time, It’s likely the source of your validation issues.
  4. LarryCallaghan Win User

Need activation code for my Microsoft Flight Simulator

I have the same problem, can install the Deluxe Edition but get an error when I try to activate. I found that are two updates to FSX, SP1 and SP2. SP1 does not fix the activation problem and SP2 will not allow me to even start FSX without an error. Backed
    out SP2 in order to start FSX.
  5. Sdeve Win User

Microsoft FSX Accelerator wont validate

Thanks for the reply. The things you have suggested, and many others, I had already done. While the validation form then appeared and appeared to work, it didn't. I have spent many hours trying to get this to work. As I said, my copy is completely kosher, bought for cash from an impeccable supplier quite a few years ago.

I have, however, managed to solve the problem and everything is now working just fine. I found and downloaded what might be called a 'hack; and it fixed it very easily. I might normally be reluctant to mention this, but when I have to resort to using a 'fix' that some spotty faced adolescent knocked up in his bedroom because one of the mightiest corporations on Earth can't be bothered to sort it out, I feel it's entirely justified.
  6. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Microsoft FSX Accelerator wont validate

I'm glad you were able to find a solution.

If you wanted to play the new Flight Simulator, I invite you to try PC Game Pass | Xbox where you have access to hundreds of different games, all our first party titles and iconic Bethesda games, new day one titles, and the EA Play on PC catalog.

With Game Pass Ultimate, you can also play from the Cloud, so you don't have to install the game on your device if you don't meet standard requirements for the game, and you don't have to wait for the install to finish to play. You can learn more about cloud gaming, and what countries/regions are supported here: How to use cloud gaming | Xbox Support

Happy gaming!
Thema:

Validation error on FSX

1. Validation error on FSX - Similar Threads - Validation error FSX

2. how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...

in XBoX on Windows
    how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...: is changing it abusive?? Is deciding that a change is wanted abusive? with all the sick pukes that stalk and live for and relish in watching, exploiting, stalking, harassing, what have you, an...
  3. Xbox Game pass PC, Mount & Blade: Warband PC error "you do not have a valid license to run...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game pass PC, Mount & Blade: Warband PC error "you do not have a valid license to run...: the issue is pretty self-explanatory, ive tried reinstalling the game, as well as restarting my PC, and restarting the Xbox game pass app. I've tried looking online but it seems like I'm the only...
  4. Cuenta no valida en EA error 4975[Translation-Account not valid in EA error 4975]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cuenta no valida en EA error 4975[Translation-Account not valid in EA error 4975]: Estimados todos, Desde hace 1 mes no puedo acceder a las funciones online de mis juegos de EA , al intentar conectar con los servidores aparece una alerta de cuenta invalida . He probado de todo...
  5. Rise of tomb rider is not opening. I am getting a error - "A valid license for Rise of tomb...

in XBoX on Windows
    Rise of tomb rider is not opening. I am getting a error - "A valid license for Rise of tomb...: I just installed Rise Of Tomb Rider on Pc through Xbox Game Pass Pc but the game is not opening. I am getting a error. It is - " A Valid License For Rise Of Tomb Raider Coule Not Be Retrieved....
  6. No Valid Payment Option Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Valid Payment Option Error: Hi guys, I'd greatly appreciate help with this issue. I'm trying to purchase the first Red Dead Redemption on my Xbox One. I'm getting an issue that says "You have no valid payment options on...
  7. Error prepaid code (enter a valid code)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error prepaid code (enter a valid code): I bought 3 month subscription in the prepaid card, and when I go to redeem the code give error saying that the code is not valid 70e60aed-e5a4-42e5-83ae-5e6ac766d532
  8. 7-Day Trials not redeeming -- Invalid w/xbox but on site says valid but another error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    7-Day Trials not redeeming -- Invalid w/xbox but on site says valid but another error: Hi I have been using these codes before for awhile and had no issues. But lately it seems like any 7-day trial codes which give you some gold access with most games but keep you as silver account...
  9. Xbox 360 error message "parent's Microsoft account isn't valid"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 error message "parent's Microsoft account isn't valid": My son is trying to login to Xbox Live on his 360. When he does, he gets the following error message: Your parent's Microsoft account isn't valid. Your parent needs to choose a different account...
  10. my game won't install and the error code isn't valid

in XBoX on Consoles
    my game won't install and the error code isn't valid: I tried installing final fantasy XV, but the installation keeps stopping. The error code I got is 0x87E00064, but it says it's not valid. Please help. 57804862-855a-4d4e-b514-52ac6d340308