Valid contact email address for a Family issue on Xbox please

Discus and support Valid contact email address for a Family issue on Xbox please in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can I have a valid contact email address for a Family issue on Xbox please L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** does... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TurlachMcAlister, May 6, 2020.

1. Valid contact email address for a Family issue on Xbox please

Can I have a valid contact email address for a Family issue on Xbox please
    L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** does not accept external emails

:)

TurlachMcAlister, May 6, 2020
  2. TurlachMcAlister Win User

Have done so. Several times. No assistance for this issue.

I need to speak to someone who is not operating off a narrow script who can actually do things rather than offer workarounds
  3. denis97g Win User

4. Onyx Is Here Win User

you would like to receive a call back you can request a call back at
    https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

Just click on Contact Us then select Subscriptions and Billing and finally I Don't Recognize a Charge. After that you'll see a list of contact options
  5. Darth1337 Win User

Forgot account email adress!

Your best bet is to contact Xbox Support and see if they can validate your gamertag so that they can provide the Microsoft Account email address that is tied to your gamertag.

Please be aware that Xbox Support is not able to simply provide the MSA without first validating the account, and cannot provide the password either.
  6. HassanB Win User

my console wont let me download or play online with any x box live accounts help

Hello, please try out the suggested steps located here for this issue "Error: Email address or password
    is not valid (80151103)". This will teach you how to fix your issue.
Thema:

1. Valid contact email address for a Family issue on Xbox please - Similar Threads - Valid contact email

2. how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...

in XBoX on Windows
    how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...: is changing it abusive?? Is deciding that a change is wanted abusive? with all the sick pukes that stalk and live for and relish in watching, exploiting, stalking, harassing, what have you, an...
  3. I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, provided by EE, but its not showing/ working in the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, provided by EE, but its not showing/ working in the...: I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, provided by EE, but today its not showing in the Xbox App on my PC. It was working fine yesterday. I have tried resetting the Xbox App, I have uninstalled...
  4. Why can’t I enter a valid number for a service and repair request for my xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I enter a valid number for a service and repair request for my xbox: It wont let me enter a valid number, I have tried multiple real numbers and they all say that it is not a valid number ef8b7693-67af-41a6-bd25-61aebb38476e
  5. Got 22 days validity for a months subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got 22 days validity for a months subscription: Hi Hi I got 22days validity for a months subscription? Why did that happen my subscription ended on 4 November 2023 I renewed my subscription on 24th November but got validity till 16 December...
  6. Cannot play fortnite despite my subscription valid until june

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play fortnite despite my subscription valid until june: Subscription valid until june 2024 yet can't play fortnite today 75f67214-5b3d-4c41-880c-26e6bf62a94a
  7. How long does it take for Microsoft to verify the Validation Process that they had me fill...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long does it take for Microsoft to verify the Validation Process that they had me fill...: I sent an appeal regarding my account that got locked for “violating the terms of service” still don’t know how. They sent me an email with a link to start the validation process I filled...
  8. I purchased a bundle for the dark vertex and the code isn’t valid. I contacted the store...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a bundle for the dark vertex and the code isn’t valid. I contacted the store...: What could I do now? Could Microsoft help me get another code? b30a4669-351b-4148-a209-ec4632521645
  9. Need date my account was linked to social club to validate my rockstar account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need date my account was linked to social club to validate my rockstar account: I forgot my password for social club and the email i used doesn't exist anymore. They are asking for the day i linked my xbox account to social club. does anyone know where i can find that...
  10. I had a old but valid Minecraft purchase that seem invalid. How to contact Microsoft personnel?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had a old but valid Minecraft purchase that seem invalid. How to contact Microsoft personnel?: Ok, so I had bought Minecraft Java edition at November 01 17:30:24 UTC 2016 with my !MICROSOFT! account and now the game asks me to purchase it again. I have the transaction ID and the order ID,...