Valentines Day pack gone ?

Discus and support Valentines Day pack gone ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why Vanlentines Day pack gone ? 7f66f4d6-b663-4473-a401-3bb0572dce7f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CAPTA1N LEWIS, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Valentines Day pack gone ?

Why Vanlentines Day pack gone ?

:)

CAPTA1N LEWIS, Mar 5, 2014
  2. stop campin helicopters!

TLValentines Day pack gone ? :DR.

Happy Valentines Day.

DTW Dirty Harry, Mar 5, 2014
  3. Harveys cups
    Harveys cups Guest
    Unable to download DLC.

And now, I can't find the Bullet for my Valentine song pack at all

Harveys cups, Mar 5, 2014
  4. Valentines Day pack gone ?

It was limited same as the current buisnes pack

The Viral Cyrix, Mar 5, 2014
  5. But if you bought things from the Valentines Day Update, they were suppose to stay. Although the Tommy Gun was removed and they are working on a fix.

I don't believe the Business Update is a limited update either.

Grymm of Astora, Mar 5, 2014
  6. What the point if they removing thing all the time then everybody is wasting there money on cars and guns then it get remove but i am gutted now because i like the tommy gun and i hope Business Pack won't remove hopefully it won't

CAPTA1N LEWIS, Mar 6, 2014
  7. BAD 2020
    BAD 2020 Guest
    The business pack is not a limited time thing. These items have been permanently added to the game. Valentines was limited though. The Tommy gun was added back into your weapon inventory if you had purchased it.

BAD 2020, Mar 8, 2014
  8. Valentines Day pack gone ?

But you can't buy the old classic car it say is out of order

CAPTA1N LEWIS, Mar 10, 2014
  9. I downloaded the pack a couple of days ago, (even though I thought it had been removed) I don't think I got any of the clothing options, or the Tommy Gun. I did get one of the cars for free though, the rest said out of order.

Conwin-5FB48356-9245-478E-8DF5-61B4500CCD53, Mar 10, 2014
  10. You needed to buy the items during the valentines event if you didnt you cant buy them any more. My gun was added back the other day

The Viral Cyrix, Nov 1, 2018
  11. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

But you can't buy the old classic car it say is out of order
  12. The Viral Cyrix Win User

You needed to buy the items during the valentines event if you didnt you cant buy them any more. My gun was added back the other day
  13. Conwin-5FB48356-9245 Win User

I downloaded the pack a couple of days ago, (even though I thought it had been removed) I don't think I got any of the clothing options, or the Tommy Gun. I did get one of the cars for free though, the rest said out of order.
  14. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

What the point if they removing thing all the time then everybody is wasting there money on cars and guns then it get remove but i am gutted now because i like the tommy gun and i hope Business Pack won't remove hopefully it won't
  15. BAD 2020 Win User

The business pack is not a limited time thing. These items have been permanently added to the game. Valentines was limited though. The Tommy gun was added back into your weapon inventory if you had purchased it.
Thema:

1. Valentines Day pack gone ? - Similar Threads - Valentines pack gone

2. Xbox charging dock (component pack)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox charging dock (component pack): I got my xbox elite series 2 controller a while ago and wonder if the charging dock in the component pack is some sort of additional battery ? or just a useless dock since the controller can stand...
  3. Xbox Controller Battery Pack Sizing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Battery Pack Sizing: Backstory, Bout maybe 6 months ago, I bought a Blue Arctic Cami Xbox controller (officially licensed) with the charging stand (same bundle). I recently got a White Arctic Camo Xbox controller...
  4. Does my Controller Warranty Cover for my battery pack when I go to return it? Or will I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my Controller Warranty Cover for my battery pack when I go to return it? Or will I...: I would just call GameStop but I have work at 9am to 8pm, an hour before they close and I’m already a 40 minute walk. If anyone knows you’d be much appreciated!! :)...
  5. Why is Minecraft not downloading behavior packs

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Minecraft not downloading behavior packs: I was trying to join my friends world and he has a couple behoavior pakcs but when I try to download them to join the world It just gets stuck at around 20Mb and doesnt move even after ive waited...
  6. Sea of theives ebon flintlock pack not showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of theives ebon flintlock pack not showing up: I have gamepass ulltimate but for some reason it doesnt show up when i try to find the perk can someone please help f63eb851-f233-426b-8b71-2e79d9527c30
  7. How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?: I don’t know what should i do because i bought that with my xbox series s but i can’t find the Midnight Drive pack in my inventory. Is there a way I can receive the pack?...
  8. Nightmare family pack now showing up on Xbox x It’s says I redeemed code. But no one shows up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nightmare family pack now showing up on Xbox x It’s says I redeemed code. But no one shows up: Nightmare family pack not showing up after I redeemed code. 92cdab1f-4f92-4781-9a65-d986352b7c4f
  9. Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack: Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack code has been redeemed but there’s none of the content on my game. After attempting to try the code again, the response I get is that the code...
  10. Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...: Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not showing up on xbox series x console 1963545a-d12a-4715-a864-ca57e8d12bf8