valentines day fozathon event 'date night' complted, got acheivement but not car award (silvia ...

Discus and support valentines day fozathon event 'date night' complted, got acheivement but not car award (silvia ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; did anybody else not get the Silvia S14 After completing the forzathon event 'date night' yesterday? Like I said... NOT HAPPY!!! Is it another 'server... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YooperOdin66, Feb 15, 2017.

1. YooperOdin66
    YooperOdin66 Guest

valentines day fozathon event 'date night' complted, got acheivement but not car award (silvia ...

did anybody else not get the Silvia S14 After completing the forzathon event 'date night' yesterday? Like I said... NOT HAPPY!!! Is it another 'server issue'? What is the deal? Any help would be apprecited.

:)

YooperOdin66, Feb 15, 2017
  2. Paul Bab
    Paul Bab Guest
    Silvia s14

Hi,

For any in-game concern, we recommend posting your query to the
    Forza Horizon 3 forums
    for in-depth assistance.

Let us know if you have further inquiries.

Paul Bab, Feb 15, 2017
  3. Silvia s14

As much as it sucks, you could always go to the auction house and try to find one that is worth the amount someone is asking and just pray you win it. That's all I could suggest bud. Hope this helps!

Sexy Space Cats, Feb 15, 2017
  4. valentines day fozathon event 'date night' complted, got acheivement but not car award (silvia ...

I don't get any Forzathon rewards since 28th JAN, this is 3 weeks ago.

My PC Xbox App achievements page won't even load.

Don't know what to do other than wait.

By the way, if you really love this car, you can always buy from AH, cost around 300-500K, I think.

CopingMarigold1, Feb 16, 2017
  5. CopingMarigold1 Win User

valentines day fozathon event 'date night' complted, got acheivement but not car award (silvia s14)

I don't get any Forzathon rewards since 28th JAN, this is 3 weeks ago.

My PC Xbox App achievements page won't even load.

Don't know what to do other than wait.

By the way, if you really love this car, you can always buy from AH, cost around 300-500K, I think.
  6. RealBadKarma Win User

Best holiday/seasonal events?

I think Destiny's always done it well!

Just this year, we got to enjoy Crimson Days (The Valentine Event), Festival of the Lost (Halloween), and The Dawning (New Year Holiday) events, and I thought each one was executed rather well this time around.
  7. XxNe0nDiam0ndxX Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (7 - 9 February 2020)

I will be playing the Apex Legends Valentine's Day Duos event this weekend!! Hoping to get some sweet limited time items.
  8. Sword Style Win User

Mass Effect 3 demo and Xbox Live update

[quote user="StabYoFace"]

didnt read the link but is there a date for the demo?

[/quote]The date for the demo was announced a while ago as releasing on Valentines day.
  9. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Valentines Day pack gone ?

You needed to buy the items during the valentines event if you didnt you cant buy them any more. My gun was added back the other day
Thema:

1. valentines day fozathon event 'date night' complted, got acheivement but not car award (silvia ... - Similar Threads - valentines fozathon event

2. event id 9001

in XBoX on Consoles
    event id 9001: I am getting literally tens of thousands of 9001 errors in the event log of my windows 10 PC...any help appreciated [img] [img] 52f5b719-6d87-4a41-8659-7f3ef19672ea
  3. Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer: Games constantly crashing. Roblox Microsoft App. Heres the event log. Whats going on?? My last post has been ignored....
  4. Got this error in windows 11 on event viewer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got this error in windows 11 on event viewer: This error : Faulting application name: faceitclient.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Exception code:...
  5. My PC has been having some crashes and it gives a Kernel Power Event ID 41 Version 9 Level...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PC has been having some crashes and it gives a Kernel Power Event ID 41 Version 9 Level...: So recently I've been having issues with my PC when sometimes it crashed for no reason. I've been trying many ways to fix this but can't find a solution so I may try if you can help me. Here I...
  6. Events not showing on MWIII

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Events not showing on MWIII: when my husband is playing MWIII it shows events for him, such as the upcoming santa slays event. When I sign in to play I have no events at all, the events section is not present, and the santa...
  7. An in-game multiplayer event that affected-ruined my game experience

in XboX Insiders
    An in-game multiplayer event that affected-ruined my game experience: I do not understand fully what and how it happened so this post is about gathering info related to the event. Here is what happened: The game specifically I'm talking about is State Of Decay 2 I...
  8. how can i get my epic games account back event tho i was hacked dads wasn't notified of...

in XBoX on Windows
    how can i get my epic games account back event tho i was hacked dads wasn't notified of...: how can i get my epic games account back event tho i was hacked dads wasn't notified of this and my epic signed me out can we contact epic games with xbox and get my account back...
  9. The player return web event Come With Me, Take the Journey is now available. Participate to...

in XboX Insiders
    The player return web event Come With Me, Take the Journey is now available. Participate to...: https://act.hoyoverse.com/sr/event/e20231115reflow-bd3a09/index.html?game\_biz=hkrpg\_global&sign\_type=2&auth\_appid=e20231115invite&authkey\_ver=1&utm\_source=ingame&utm\_medium=tedian&lang=en&au...
  10. The player return web event Come With Me, Take the Journey is now available. Participate to...

in XboX Insiders
    The player return web event Come With Me, Take the Journey is now available. Participate to...: help me submitted by /u/Chefboymcgee [link] [comments]