Vacation gaming any possible with xbox?

Discus and support Vacation gaming any possible with xbox? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi all, so as the titled says I am going on a vacation for a month and a half. I really want to play from time to time xbox gamegames. I own a xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/obkary, Jul 9, 2024.

1. /u/obkary
    /u/obkary Guest

Hi all, so as the titled says I am going on a vacation for a month and a half. I really want to play from time to time xbox gamegames. I own a xbox series S and the subscription. I dont feel like taking the xbox with me on vacation. Now here is the catch..

I have a backbone and it works incredible good so I prefer taking this with me on vacation to play videogames on my phone through xbox remote controll.

But it looks like that the remote control app is very unreliable. For example sometimes it works and sometimes I have to turn the xbox manually on in order to make it work. And when I am 2k kilometres away from the console this technique will be unreliable. The other thing is that I maybe able to use xbox cloudgaming app. The country where I live support this feature but the country where I am going to doesnt support this, neither does it support gamepass. What is the best thing to do for me? Any tips/suggestions I could do.

Greetings

submitted by /u/obkary
    [link] [comments]

/u/obkary, Jul 9, 2024
  2. I Sh00t Back x Win User

Xbox on vacation

It's too hit here to do any form of vacation. So until it get cooler out, I'll make plans for vacation and usually my xbox comes with me. Lol
  3. amin3435 Win User

Gaming on Vacation?

Mostly on vacation I don't play games. But sometimes i just play mobile games
  4. ArT KnoK Win User

Gaming on Vacation?

when I'm on vacation, I don't even look at my console aha, more seriously, generally I take advantage of my vacation, I tell myself that the console can wait a few days
  5. LuckyKous Win User

Gaming on Vacation?

Actually, I am using a Nintendo Switch because you need no additional screen when I am on Vacation but when the project xCloud will officially launches, I think I will use it instead.
  6. mattmatt117 Win User

Gaming on Vacation?

I don't game during the vacation however for long road trips heading the destination I use my Nintendo switch.
Thema:

1. Vacation gaming any possible with xbox? - Similar Threads - Vacation gaming possible

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  5. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  6. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  7. Can I connect my Xbox and enjoy my vacation....?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect my Xbox and enjoy my vacation....?: So I'm trying to connect my Xbox to my xfinity wifi, I gotta use there wifi pass this week bc you guys now don't charge yearly subscriptions (thanks btw). I saw that I have to contact my ISP......
  8. Can you guys vacate an inactive user for me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you guys vacate an inactive user for me?: Hi, I have a few questions regarding about your inactive policy rule for Xbox usernames. I was wondering if you could vacate the user name y66 since it hasn’t been active for 5 years. Get back to...
  9. Came from vacation, just to realize my MS account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Came from vacation, just to realize my MS account got hacked.: Ok, so I came from vacation on Saturday (I don't take any communication devices on vacation.) I had a nap and in few hours I got call from bank if I attempted over 100 purchases from MS store...
  10. I got communication banned for my profile pic but I just got back from vacation yesterday...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got communication banned for my profile pic but I just got back from vacation yesterday...: I gave my cousin my account while I was gone so some help would be great he won’t tell us what he made the picture . Please and thank you 9d339834-a91e-47e1-abd4-34288d00596f