V-bucks purchase

Discus and support V-bucks purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased 1000 V-bucks on Fortnite for $9.83, I made this purchase on 11/11/23, it is now 11/13/23. My parents approved of the purchase and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Grant Magott, Nov 14, 2023.

1. Grant Magott
    Grant Magott Guest

V-bucks purchase

I recently purchased 1000 V-bucks on Fortnite for $9.83, I made this purchase on 11/11/23, it is now 11/13/23. My parents approved of the purchase and the Xbox verifies the approval and it’s even in my order history, however, it still tells me that I need to wait and the order is listed as “pending”. I saw a previous post where an Xbox Ambassador said that the purchase can take up to 24 hours to go through, however, it’s obviously been more than that. Is there something going on with V-bucks purchasing right now? When can I expect for my purchase to be finalized?

:)

Grant Magott, Nov 14, 2023
  2. NLbawz Win User

Purchasing issues

Hey,

Fortnite uses it's own virtual currency named V-Bucks.

You should be able to purchase V-Bucks with your Xbox currency and with those V-Bucks purchase in-game items on Fortnite.
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Fortnite Gift Card 2800 Vbucks

Hello Duffy how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

If you purchased V-Bucks through the Microsoft Store or PlayStation®Store, log into Fortnite on the corresponding platform to update your balance before accessing other Shared Wallet supported platforms.

WHY ARE THE V-BUCKS I PURCHASED NOT SHARED ON ALL PLATFORMS?
    Currently, only PlayStation, Xbox, PC, Android and Cloud Gaming services support the Fortnite Share Wallet. This means that your V-Bucks balance may change depending on which platform you are on. Examples:

Example 1: 1,000 V-Bucks purchased by PC.

On PlayStation, Xbox, PC, Android and Cloud Gaming services, your balance will be 1,000 V-Bucks.

On Nintendo Switch, your balance will be 0 V-Buck.

Example 2: 1,000 V-Bucks purchased via Nintendo Switch.

On PlayStation, Xbox, PC, Android and Cloud Gaming services, your balance will be 0 V-Buck.

On Nintendo Switch, your balance will be 1,000 V-Bucks.

Example 3: 1,000 V-Bucks purchased by PlayStation. 500 V-Bucks earned by unlocking Battle Pass tiers on any platform.

On PlayStation, Xbox, PC, Android and Cloud Gaming services, your balance will be 1,500 V-Bucks.

On Nintendo Switch, your balance will be 500 V-Bucks.

The restrictions described above only apply to the purchase of V-Bucks. All in-game content purchased with V-Bucks (eg Outfits) is available on all platforms.

https://www.fortnite.com/news/v-buc...ite-shared-wallet?sessionInvalidated=true#FAQ

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Up until last night, I had the Leviathan axe in Fortnite on xbox (One-handed pick axe) but then today, it's gone! How can I get this back?

Did you recently request a refund for any of your v-bucks purchases? To check, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders to validate.

Because if we have requests refund for v-bucks the items that was used with that v-bucks will be removed.
  5. KuruCypression Win User

Purchasing V-Bucks

It says it is connected thats why im worried over it.
  6. XBF Lance J Win User

Purchasing V-Bucks

Hey Kuru,

Thank you for reaching out, we'll try our best to answer your question. As long as your Epic account is properly linked to your Xbox, your 2,000 V-Bucks should show up on your PC version as long as you are signed in to the corresponding account.
Thema:

V-bucks purchase

1. V-bucks purchase - Similar Threads - bucks purchase

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store?: Hi . How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store? I don't received any email from store . So . If you can I need your support please 98f6986f-2128-499d-b086-a417627e4f95
  4. V bucks

in XBoX on Windows
    V bucks: Hi all, my son has money in his account and we are trying to buy vbucks the last 2 hours f34fcc0b-1314-4064-b1c8-3b12b5ade6c2
  5. V-Bucks Charged Twice

in XBoX on Windows
    V-Bucks Charged Twice: We've purchased a few V-bucks for my son from retail stores and he also has received a few from friends as a gift but when we try to redeem them and purchase an item by using the V-bucks in...
  6. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  7. I purchased v-bucks but didnt get the full 1000 only 200 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased v-bucks but didnt get the full 1000 only 200 ?: I didnt get all my v-bucks i just brought I purchased 1000 and only got 200? 53aa40da-bbd9-45a9-9c89-dd667afa2101
  8. My 11 year old son purchased v-bucks without my permission,how do I go about camcelling...

in XBoX on Windows
    My 11 year old son purchased v-bucks without my permission,how do I go about camcelling...: On the 29th of December my son made multiple purchases buying v-bucks without our permission,which was our rent money f0aba27f-7ca9-4026-a220-61f59569379d
  9. Do you still receive bonus multi bucks after purchasing higher paid bundles in The Finals?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you still receive bonus multi bucks after purchasing higher paid bundles in The Finals?...: Do you still receive bonus multi-bucks when you buy a higher bundle than the cheapest option? The game I'm referring to is The Finals. I just want to be sure, I was going to buy a larger bundle...
  10. Billed for V Bucks, yet we aren't making the purchases.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Billed for V Bucks, yet we aren't making the purchases.: Hi I have all the necessary security measures in place i.e. pin protection for purchases, yet I am getting billed for V Bucks when we aren't buying and it's happening quite frequently. Any...