V-Bucks not appearing on my account

Discus and support V-Bucks not appearing on my account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I play fortnite on a laptop (windows). I connected my epic games account to my xbox account and then i bought 1,000 v buucks on the microsoft store,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by michaelMahady, Oct 8, 2018.

1. V-Bucks not appearing on my account

I play fortnite on a laptop (windows). I connected my epic games account to my xbox account and then i bought 1,000 v buucks on the microsoft store, the vbucks havent appeared on my account yet, does anyone know how i would get the v bucks on my fortnite
    account? does it matter i never had membership on xbox live before and that i connected te accounts before buying them? id appreciate the help, if so thank you.

:)

michaelMahady, Oct 8, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    My v-bucks dont appear

You'll want to try contacting support. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Oct 8, 2018
  3. xLegxzy17
    xLegxzy17 Guest
    My v-bucks dont appear

what can i do if i got 1000 vbucks and when i out fortnite, an advisement appear saying something about an error in my purspache

xLegxzy17, Oct 8, 2018
  4. V-Bucks not appearing on my account

Hi I'm afraid they won't be able to answer this question here. You need to contact Xbox Support. Here is the link Contact Us | Xbox Support

MightyQuinn75, Oct 8, 2018
  5. XBF Crystal P, Oct 8, 2018
  6. skylaar
    skylaar Guest
    When you first play Fortnite on Xbox, Epic creates a generic account. You have to finish creating the generic account with the Epic games website and then unlink it from your Xbox before you can then link your real Xbox account. I am not sure if this is
    what happened to you but I had to do this for my account and for both of my boys. There is an FAQ on the Fortnite website and a few forum posts about it. Your accounts may not actually be linked like you think they are.

This may not be your issue but I thought I would offer the information just in case.

skylaar, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

V-Bucks not appearing on my account

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live vbucks not appearing on accounnt