V Bucks Bought On Microsoft Store Not Appearing On Account.

Discus and support V Bucks Bought On Microsoft Store Not Appearing On Account. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So, A couple weeks ago, i bought 1000 v bucks using the microsoft store and it hasnt appeared on my account. i have my microsoft account linked to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Spectral1x, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Spectral1x
    Spectral1x Guest

So, A couple weeks ago, i bought 1000 v bucks using the microsoft store and it hasnt appeared on my account. i have my microsoft account linked to my epic games Account and i am sure that the purchase went through.

Please Help.

V Bucks Bought On Microsoft Store Not Appearing On Account. [​IMG]

:)

Spectral1x, Nov 22, 2020
  2. SealedzzJ Win User

How do i buy vbucks with a microsoft gift card in pc???

The reviews on Microsoft store for V - Bucks keep saying 'DON'T BUY ON PC

THE VBUCKS DON'T APPEAR ON YOUR ACCOUNT'
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Compre 1000 pavos y el pack de inicio en fortnite y no tengo nada ahun. [Translation-Buy 1000 bucks and the start pack in fortnite and I have nothing ahun.]

Hi Jairo,

I'm sorry to hear about this issue with receiving V-Bucks bought from the Fortnite store.

If you bought V-Bucks from the in game store on your Xbox, then more than likely you purchased it from the Microsoft Store using your account credit, although it is Epic Games responsibility to distribute your V-Bucks into your in-game wallet.

Have you checked your order history to see if the transaction was completed?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  4. Georges C. Win User

Can I get my vbucks on this fortnite account transferred to my other Microsoft Xbox account?

Hello again, as I understand it, if you bought the V-bucks on the Microsoft account but the account is not linked to any Epic account, if so, you can try to request a refund of the V-Bucks.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

V-Bucks

Hi there!

V-bucks bought from the Microsoft Store only applies to Fortnite on the Xbox One and not on PC. The PC title is not available on the Microsoft Store, therefore V-bucks will not be applied to your Fortnite account via Xbox Live on the PC. You will have to
    download the PC client from Epic Games website and then buy V-bucks from within the in-game store and it's bought directly from your EPIC account, not your Xbox Live account.

If you need further help with this matter you can contact EPIC Games support:
    https://www.epicgames.com/site/en-US/customer-service

I hope this helps!
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

vbucks

If you do not have your Microsoft account linked to your Epic account, the V-Bucks that were purchased will not appear. For people who play Fortnite on PC the V-Bucks has to be purchased directly by the Epic store.

You will need to sign in to the Xbox Live account that made the purchase and ask for a refund:

https://www.xbox.com/refunds

You will need all Order numbers and Dates of the purchase to fill out the webform. You can obtain this information by going to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

This could take up to 72 hours. After the refund, buy your V-Bucks from Epic Games Store, not Microsoft/Xbox Store.
Thema:

1. V Bucks Bought On Microsoft Store Not Appearing On Account. - Similar Threads - Bucks Bought Microsoft

2. I bought v-bucks but not showing as available to use what could be the issue

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought v-bucks but not showing as available to use what could be the issue: I bought v-bucks but I am Unable To See The fund’s available why could this be or who do I contact b323d834-992e-4f36-a32a-0ac34f664fc9
  3. i bought the vault edition upgrade for 30 buck without owning the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought the vault edition upgrade for 30 buck without owning the game: I was looking on the Xbox store and saw that the vault edition was $30 so I bought it without owning MW3. Now it won't let me play the game, I went into MW and it says I have to buy the vault...
  4. Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.: I bought vbacks in MS, but didn’t have them on account. It 72 hours passed, but nothing change 1668bba9-fefe-4de7-ab70-9e21b90fb693
  5. I have bought v-bucks and the transaction went in but I didn't get anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought v-bucks and the transaction went in but I didn't get anything: Hello I have bought the $8 dollar v-bucks thing on PS5 and I got nothing so I tried again and got nothing and then I checked my card and I still have lost $14 please help me. I bought it off of...
  6. can anyone help i bought 1000 v buck and the mina girl skin on epic game website but I only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can anyone help i bought 1000 v buck and the mina girl skin on epic game website but I only...: fortnite v buck not showing edd96219-ae1e-4da9-9a01-ceb1892fb199
  7. I didn't get the V Buck I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't get the V Buck I bought: I bought a V buck from the Microsoft Store and didn’t get it. I also checked my purchase history and bought it in theory. Could someone help me. 7d0dd48a-d40d-49d2-920e-54b48e5dc64c
  8. I can't receive my v-buck/ starter pack after I bought it on the website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't receive my v-buck/ starter pack after I bought it on the website: I've recently make a purchase that cost 3.99$ and after it said it was completed, I didn't receive the thing I bought. So I was wonder, does anybody have the same problem and how can I solve it?...
  9. Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store but I did not get it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store but I did not get it: Hi! I bought vbucks from the Microsoft store last year. I could not checked it because i did not have an Xbox console, but now when i logged in i saw there was not any vbuck on my fortnite...
  10. Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.: In need of assistance, I bought V-bucks 11 days ago, and still did not receive anything. I bought the V-bucks via the online Microsoft store on my account that is linked with my Xbox, but I am...