Uverse Local HD Channels incorrect - Knoxville, TN

Discus and support Uverse Local HD Channels incorrect - Knoxville, TN in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The HD channel line up for local channels on AT&T Uverse (Knoxville, TN) is totally wrong. They show up correct in SD but the channel number are not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeadPossum, Jan 6, 2014.

1. DeadPossum
    DeadPossum Guest

The HD channel line up for local channels on AT&T Uverse (Knoxville, TN) is totally wrong. They show up correct in SD but the channel number are not correct at all in HD. Looking at some of the information in the guide it looks like it is display HD channels
    for New York City.

:)

DeadPossum, Jan 6, 2014
  2. OneGuide pulls incorrect channel lineup for TDS in ZIP code 37934

I go through the OneGuide setup process, enter my ZIP code (37934, Farragut/Concord near Knoxville, TN), and choose TDS as my cable provider. However, OneGuide actually pulls the lineup from TDS Mount Juliet (37122, near Nashville, TN). While several channels
    do correspond, most of my local channels are way off. I've reported this multiple times through the Issue Reporter. Any ETA on a fix?

Greg Edwards MVP Alumnus (2010-2014), Jan 6, 2014
  3. Xbox One Guide list wrong Channels on AT&T U-verse

The One Guide for AT&T U-verse in Knoxville, TN shows the TV listings for New York.

HookedOnTheDew, Jan 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: