using Xbox one gold membership, Microsoft account, and PayPal on someone's Xbox 360

Discus and support using Xbox one gold membership, Microsoft account, and PayPal on someone's Xbox 360 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I got my Microsoft account and Xbox gold membership for my sons Xbox 1 in Fresno, ca . I'm still paying for it however we've moved to Tulsa... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MindfulSpy13399, Jul 19, 2018.

1. using Xbox one gold membership, Microsoft account, and PayPal on someone's Xbox 360

Hello,

I got my Microsoft account and Xbox gold membership for my sons Xbox 1 in Fresno, ca . I'm still paying for it however we've moved to Tulsa and are still waiting for it to be shipped. Meanwhile my fiancée has a Xbox 360 however he doesn't have the gold
    membership and can't currently recall his Microsoft password. Is there anyway that I can add my account to his 360 and pay for a new game via my paypal for my son and if so can you tell me how? Thank you

:)

MindfulSpy13399, Jul 19, 2018
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    IndieRock, Jul 19, 2018
  3. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Probably a stupid question

If you are purchasing Xbox 360 games on the Xbox One you have to use a credit card or Paypal. You cannot use a pre-existing balance on your Microsoft account. If you want to use that balance, then you need to purchase it on the Xbox 360 first.

IndieRock, Jul 19, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

using Xbox one gold membership, Microsoft account, and PayPal on someone's Xbox 360

Smwutches, Jul 19, 2018
  5. SpyShadow
    SpyShadow Guest
    Yes you are more than able to sign into any account on any console you chose, and any purchases you make will continue to be connected to that account whereever it goes

SpyShadow, Jul 19, 2018
  6. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
  7. You may want to keep a couple things in mind though:

if you download your account to his 360 console and purchase him a 360 game that happens to be backwards compatible you can see the list here Available games these games can also be played on the
    xbox one console.

The thing is this if you purchase the game with your account you would have to have his xbox one console set as your accounts home xbox in order for him to play that game on his xbox one console.

If you were to buy xbox live subscription on your account on it would not work for his account on the xbox 360 each account on the 360 consoles have to have their own live subscription.

The best thing to do would be if your son knows his email address for his account would be to go to account.live.com/acsr and try to recover/reset the password for his account.

If he does not remember the email for his account but knows his gamertag you would want to contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us and give them his gamer tag and if they can verify the ownership of the account they can give you the
    email for the account and then you can try and reset the password at the link above.

steeledwand7664, Nov 4, 2018
  8. steeledwand7664 Win User

You may want to keep a couple things in mind though:

if you download your account to his 360 console and purchase him a 360 game that happens to be backwards compatible you can see the list here https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games these games can also be played on the
    xbox one console.

The thing is this if you purchase the game with your account you would have to have his xbox one console set as your accounts home xbox in order for him to play that game on his xbox one console.

If you were to buy xbox live subscription on your account on it would not work for his account on the xbox 360 each account on the 360 consoles have to have their own live subscription.

The best thing to do would be if your son knows his email address for his account would be to go to account.live.com/acsr and try to recover/reset the password for his account.

If he does not remember the email for his account but knows his gamertag you would want to contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us and give them his gamer tag and if they can verify the ownership of the account they can give you the
    email for the account and then you can try and reset the password at the link above.
  9. SpyShadow Win User

Yes you are more than able to sign into any account on any console you chose, and any purchases you make will continue to be connected to that account whereever it goes
  10. M3tal Daz3 Win User

11. Smwutches Win User

12. RandyAU93 Win User

gold member

If your Microsoft account has an Xbox Live Gold membership, it is usable on both Xbox One and Xbox 360. Just sign into Xbox 360 using that same account that you use on Xbox One.
Thema:

1. using Xbox one gold membership, Microsoft account, and PayPal on someone's Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - using gold membership

2. Can't use Live Gold Membership to get free Sonic Generations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use Live Gold Membership to get free Sonic Generations: Bought a new XBox One S Digital Edition and got a free 30 day XBox Live Gold Membership. I'm trying to download the Sonic Generations (XBox 360 and backwards compatible to XBox One) from the free...
  3. Xbox Live gold membership dosn't allow me to use its features

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live gold membership dosn't allow me to use its features: I'm unable to use the features that come with an xbox live gold membership even though it states that my newly renewed subscription doesn't end until 15/1/18. When I try to access multiplayer or...
  4. Child Accounts Unable to use Gold Membership on Parent Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child Accounts Unable to use Gold Membership on Parent Account: Good day, I have a child account that cannot access the my parent account which has Live Gold membership. Child account trying to purchase a game but it will not allow using the Gold membership...
  5. Cant use my gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant use my gold membership: hi there. Yesturday i bought a 3 month xbox live gold membership and redeemed the code but i am still unable to use any xbox live gold features such as starting parties and playing online...
  6. I don’t understand how to use my Xbox Gold membership on Xbox One.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don’t understand how to use my Xbox Gold membership on Xbox One.: I bought an Xbox Gold membership for my Xbox 360, I know have an Xbox One but signing in with my account on Xbox 360 isn’t working. There was a typo on the email for the 360 so I can’t sign in on...
  7. Do you need to buy live gold membership to be able to use Netflix and hbo apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you need to buy live gold membership to be able to use Netflix and hbo apps: Do you need to buy live gold membership to be able to use Netflix and hbo apps de1fbfa1-67f2-4787-8930-b855c07503c6
  8. i cant use my new 3m gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant use my new 3m gold membership: every time i enter the code it keeps saying error 37cb29fb-f520-47db-b3a4-1acb44a327ee
  9. Account sharing with my friend but i can't use his games and gold membership but he can, ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account sharing with my friend but i can't use his games and gold membership but he can, ...: It says that i switched between consoles 3 times and now i have to wait a year? Like my friend can use my games but i cant and not even his gold membership. I can use it only when he logs off and...
  10. can you use Microsoft money to renew Xbox Live Gold Membership?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you use Microsoft money to renew Xbox Live Gold Membership?: I have Microsoft money/credits and want to renew my Xbox Live Gold Membership. Can you use that money/credit to renew the Gold Membership? I have not found a way, unless I am looking in the...