Using xbox app through Windows Mixed Reality connection issues

Discus and support Using xbox app through Windows Mixed Reality connection issues in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Every time i use the Windows Mixed Reality headset, my connection goes from NAT type Open to moderate. The only way im finding out is by using the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JeremyNever Die, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Using xbox app through Windows Mixed Reality connection issues

Every time i use the Windows Mixed Reality headset, my connection goes from NAT type Open to moderate. The only way im finding out is by using the Xbox app through the WMR app. Is there a way to fix this? Because I could use 2 or more devices at once and
    nat never changes

:)

JeremyNever Die, Jan 10, 2018
  2. Richard Hay (MVP), Jan 10, 2018
  3. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Microsoft plans to bring mixed reality to Xbox family in 2018

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsex...indows-mixed-reality-dev-kits-shipping-month/

IndieRock, Jan 10, 2018
  4. NolilQuezon Win User

VR Gaming

Windows Mixed Reality is not working for XBOX ONE.

* See at the back on Unit have HDMI OUT only one Port. Connect using VR without Monitor / TV. Because HDMI only one Port. I don't have 2 port for HDMI OUT Adapter.

* Windows Mixed Reality don't have Driver for XBOX ONE.

* I tried it. The Result is Blank or Not Working.

MY SPECS:

DELL VISOR VR118 (Windows Mixed Reality).

You able to play PC on Mixed Reality Portal App go to XBOX App. But I'm Bored.
  5. NolilQuezon Win User

VR Gaming

It can be connect Windows Mixed Reality on XBOX ONE. I tried it Nothing happen.
  6. Richard Hay (MVP) Win User

VR games

There are no AR/VR titles for Xbox at the moment. There are options if you have a Windows 10 PC and you can find out more about that at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-mixed-reality

Windows Mixed Reality is also compatible with Steam VR titles as well.

Enjoy.
  7. Jesse E' Win User

Mixed Reality | Restart Loop

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

You can check out this guide on setting up Mixed Reality to see if you missed anything https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/mixed-...

If that doesn't help, you can provide a feedback at the bottom of the page.
  8. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Windows Mixed Reality issue with "XBOX Identity Provider"

Hi XOR,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel
    free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
Thema:

Using xbox app through Windows Mixed Reality connection issues

1. Using xbox app through Windows Mixed Reality connection issues - Similar Threads - Using app through

2. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  3. Xbox Android App still forces you to use Phone Microphone and not headset microphone

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Android App still forces you to use Phone Microphone and not headset microphone: I'm trying to join a party on my phone so I can play on my PlayStation while talking with my friends on Xbox (they refuse to set up discord integration.). However, the Android App will not allow...
  4. Can I use an app on PC to slow down a game?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use an app on PC to slow down a game?: I'd like to use an app to make a game on PC run slower at times because I am physically unable to press the buttons quickly enough for certain tasks. The question is, is this considered...
  5. The Xbox Identity Provider still hasn't updated, causing errors while using the Xbox app.

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Identity Provider still hasn't updated, causing errors while using the Xbox app.: This has been happening on Windows 11 for several weeks. The Xbox app is starting to give an error due to this issue, partially disabling the app submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  6. Why can't I send a friend request using the xbox app?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I send a friend request using the xbox app?: Is there something wrong with my account that's blocking me from send a friend request? Please help me solve this issue 05ee4fb6-b8ba-4d95-b3d8-3cdcc043efa9
  7. Anyone experiencing intermittent sound stutter when using YouTube App on Series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone experiencing intermittent sound stutter when using YouTube App on Series X?: since I purchased a series X last December I have experienced sound stutter when viewing videos on YouTube via the App. I have tried sending a Report A Problem for this issue ,but because it is...
  8. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  9. Can I use a Nexus Mod on the PC Version of Skyrim that I bought through the Xbox App?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use a Nexus Mod on the PC Version of Skyrim that I bought through the Xbox App?: Hi Everyone, So I've been playing Skyrim on my PC for a few days now and I was wondering if I'm able to use a mod that I found on Nexus with the game or if I can only use it on the Steam Version...
  10. Unable to use party chat through Xbox Windows 10 App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to use party chat through Xbox Windows 10 App: For some reason I can not get party chat to work through the xbox app for windows 10. I've tried everything I can think of. My current network setup goes from modem to router to a switch to all...