using XB360 and XBO on the same profile

Discus and support using XB360 and XBO on the same profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Yesterday i bought XBO. I connected my new XBO with an old profile from 360. Now I am not sure if it is possible to use my old 360 connecting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KrzysztofPiasek, Nov 30, 2019.

1. using XB360 and XBO on the same profile

Hello,

Yesterday i bought XBO. I connected my new XBO with an old profile from 360. Now I am not sure if it is possible to use my old 360 connecting with an internet without BAN? My daughter wants still wants to play on old kinnect 360's games which are playable
    only on 360.

Maybe it is possible to use them, but not together in one time?

Thank you in advance for suggestions.

:)

KrzysztofPiasek, Nov 30, 2019
  2. SilasLimaXb Win User

Yes, you can use the same Xbox 360 account on your new Xbox One, you will have to set it on your XBO as your main console and the xbox 360 will be on the secondary.
  3. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Hi there.

You can certainly still use your old xbox 360 account on your 360.

Even though you have added your account to your xbox one. Accounts are not restricted to a set console.

Alternatively you can set your daughter up with her very own account, so she can play on the 360.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Yes you can still log in and use the 360. You will not be able to log into both consoles at the same time.
  5. KrzysztofPiasek Win User

Thank you very much all of you!
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Yes, you can connect your old 360 without risking a ban (unless you modified your Xbox 360 violating the Terms of Use).

You can even use both consoles at the same time (unless you are playing a Backwards Compatible game on the Xbox One. This will sign your account off from the Xbox 360 as long as you're playing a 360 game on the One).

As for your daughter: Even if you can play on the One and the 360 at the same time, I recommend you create a separate profile for your daughter. That way she has their own progress and game achievements, and you as a parent can better control what she can
    (or can not) do on Xbox Live.
Thema:

1. using XB360 and XBO on the same profile - Similar Threads - using XB360 XBO

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  4. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  5. I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…

in XBoX on Windows
    I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…: I am thinking of using my External HDD that is currently formatted for my Xbox One with my Windows PC. I know the steps of going on disk management and creating a new volume but I was also...
  6. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  7. Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...: Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific sinus wave inverter for the backup c98c1f89-569d-494c-8d8f-1072e12bb841
  8. While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...: Then steel and titanium can I transfer my data off of my Xbox 360 hard drive to the newer Xbox gaming systems with a transfer cable 1d0531f7-9492-4396-8f97-37a494cb9e25
  9. Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable?: Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable? (( I know they cant connect wireless because they are a different system )) 490f2abe-141e-4691-a288-7eee0056e9f2
  10. use ipod classic to backup mass content from XB360

in XBoX on Consoles
    use ipod classic to backup mass content from XB360: so, this is the situation as it were. im attempting to use an extra ipod classic i have laying around to back up mass content from my XB360 (capital sin i know, but i dont care) i tried doing a...