Using windows game bar (win key + G) - Can I record multiple windows with this? (not a game)

Discus and support Using windows game bar (win key + G) - Can I record multiple windows with this? (not a game) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I have made a graphics program in visual studio. This outputs a console window, plus another window to display the graphics. I googled how to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Welder12, May 8, 2023.

1. Welder12
    Welder12 Guest

Using windows game bar (win key + G) - Can I record multiple windows with this? (not a game)

Hi all,

I have made a graphics program in visual studio. This outputs a console window, plus another window to display the graphics.

I googled how to record my screen and found out about the windows game bar by pressing windows key + G key, because I want to record these two windows.

It does work, but it only records my visual studio window.. not the console window or the graphics window.

So.. can this game bar record multiple windows or only one? If so, could someone advise how to do this?

Thanks in advance

:)

Welder12, May 8, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: