Using the DirecTV genie client and trying to fast forward causes the picture to freeze

Discus and support Using the DirecTV genie client and trying to fast forward causes the picture to freeze in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When using the DirecTV genie mini client (Model Number: C31-700) with the xbox one and I attempt to fast forward, it causes the screen to freeze until... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by silentkiller946, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Using the DirecTV genie client and trying to fast forward causes the picture to freeze

When using the DirecTV genie mini client (Model Number: C31-700) with the xbox one and I attempt to fast forward, it causes the screen to freeze until I click play.

When i take the xbox out of the loop and hook it directly to the TV, the problem no longer persists. So it is obviously a problem with the xbox. This is also my third xbox one with the same problem, so it is a common problem. This youtube video shows the
    exact same problem:

Any help with this problem would be appreciated

:)

silentkiller946, Jan 1, 2014
  2. No sounds with Directv Genie Client

The picture and everything looks good but no sounds I am using a samsung2333hd tv and directv genie client model c41 - 500. I have tried to multiple hdmi cables, reconfigured watch tv and turned Dolby surround off on the genie client. What do I need to
    do now?

PAYNE N DIAZ69, Jan 1, 2014
  3. DirecTV Genie client fast forward issue

Got the update and woo. DirecTV works perfect with the Mini Genie being hooked up to the XBOne! This is great!

SucceededComa, Jan 1, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Using the DirecTV genie client and trying to fast forward causes the picture to freeze