Using one Live account on both systems at the same time

Discus and support Using one Live account on both systems at the same time in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't seem to find an answer to this and I'm afraid to try it without knowing, but I guess its not something many people are doing? Anyway, I use my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RichieF69, Jan 19, 2014.

1. RichieF69
    RichieF69 Guest

I can't seem to find an answer to this and I'm afraid to try it without knowing, but I guess its not something many people are doing? Anyway, I use my live account on my xbox one but I still go back and play other games on my 360. However, its not just me
    in my house playing these games.

So my question is, can someone be using my live account to play a game on the xbox one while I use the same account at the same time on the 360? For example, at this moment my brother is playing a game on the One using my account. My friend wants me to come
    on my 360 and play. What would happen if I turn on my 360?

:)

RichieF69, Jan 19, 2014
  2. "Upload Failed. Please try again later."

I am having the same problem. We have tried using different accounts, being signed in on the same account on both systems at the same time. we have even tried the process on 3 different 360 consoles.

flyingbackbone8, Jan 19, 2014
  3. renee1234
    renee1234 Guest
    help!

I have multiple kids, so we have one two xbox one consoles. We

have one live account. Can they use two different gamer tags and be on

the systems at the same time using the one live account or do they need

separate xbox live accounts?

renee1234, Jan 19, 2014
  4. Using one Live account on both systems at the same time

You can use your account at the same time in both consoles. If your brother is playing as you on the X1 you can play in the 360 with the same account without problems.

IngameInstincts, Jan 19, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: