using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

Discus and support using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Colin Williams1, Apr 9, 2024.

1. using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way i can fix this?

:)

Colin Williams1, Apr 9, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way i can fix this?

Hello, Colin. I'm Arturo, a community user like you (not Microsoft), and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I take this opportunity to let you know that Joycons are not on the list of supported controllers for the cloud gaming feature. This means that issues like the one you're experiencing can happen, and as the controllers are not supported yet, a fix is not available.

The full list of supported controllers can be found here:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-gaming/cloud-gaming-tested-controllers > Note: The list of controllers that follows isn’t exhaustive. Other controllers may or may not work for cloud gaming.

Therefore, if this inconvenience affects your experience, what I can suggest is getting a supported controller to play with the correct button layout.

I know this is not the answer you were expecting, but your kindness and understanding are appreciated.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

PC not accepting inputs from second joy-con controller.

he stated they are joycon which are the nintendo switch controllers, they do work with pc but both have to be paired.
  4. bdgdggggf Win User

i can't connect to any game on xbox cloud gaming

i do have another question its that why can i play cloud gaming on my phone fine yet when i use it the same way on my laptop its a macbook it doesnt work i tend to play through the browser
  5. ptrkptrk Win User

Controller lag in cloud gaming

I have a MacBook Air M1. Wired controller via USB c and wired to fiber internet and I still have the lag on every game. 100% not the controller. Google Stadia did the same. Works perfectly fine on console.

You mentioned yours works fine on my setup. What are you doing differently?

Anybody know any fixes on this or just an existing issue with cloud gaming during early times with cloud gaming?
  6. Legend22x Win User

The only button that works on Minecraft Bedrock Edition for my Xbox One is the left joystick. Help?

I’ve updated everything and there’s nothing that doesn’t seem normal. Had this exact issue then updated the game, everything seemed well and fine till I tried to load onto a server and had to restart my game. Then the same issue came on where I can use all my buttons except the A button. Or No buttons at all and only the left joystick would work.
Thema:

using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

1. using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except... - Similar Threads - using switch joycons

2. Discord voice chat does appear on my xbox but I can use it when I switch regions

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord voice chat does appear on my xbox but I can use it when I switch regions: So the title describes practically everything, I can't use discord on my xbox, the discord tab just isn't there, but when I switch regions or console location the tab is there and I can use...
  3. Switching back to wireless after using Ethernet cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Switching back to wireless after using Ethernet cable: So I’m having a known issue after initially using Ethernet then trying to switch to wireless. I have to reconnect my Xbox to my network every time I use it now. I was wondering if anyone found a...
  4. I am unable to switch my Xbox Series X from IPv4 to IPv6 while using my college's wired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to switch my Xbox Series X from IPv4 to IPv6 while using my college's wired...: Before my spring break, my connection worked beautifully with little to no issues in my college dorm room. When I took my Xbox X back home for spring break it worked there to with little to no...
  5. i have no switches left and mh freind has used them without my permission is there any way...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have no switches left and mh freind has used them without my permission is there any way...: people who can help me and can answer my question in full detail 071201da-c229-4122-8af1-527f85f9a3d8
  6. Using a Nintendo Switch controller on PC gamepass?

in XboX Insiders
    Using a Nintendo Switch controller on PC gamepass?: Okay so basically I've been playing Persona 3 Reload with the free trial of xbox gamepass, but my switch controller can't seem to connect/work in any way. It works when I try to use my switch...
  7. my right back pedal (used for an extra b button) suddenly switched to rb.

in XBoX on Windows
    my right back pedal (used for an extra b button) suddenly switched to rb.: hello! ive been having trouble with the right back pedal on my controller. before i explain some more, this isnt a old controller, its actually quite new. i bought it less then a month ago....
  8. I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...: I am working on trying to add vbucks to my sons Fortnite account however it was pointing to my gamer tag. In an effort to link it to his gamer tag, I am running into problems. It is not allowing...
  9. How do I use Minecoins on Nintendo Switch or IPad?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I use Minecoins on Nintendo Switch or IPad?: Please may I ask for some advice on how to use minecoins that were gifted to us through Amazon on Nintendo Switch or IPad? We have redeem codes sent to us on Amazon but do not have an Xbox and my...
  10. Xbox1 s turn it on switches to correcr hdmi port but blank screen used new cables but still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox1 s turn it on switches to correcr hdmi port but blank screen used new cables but still...: Powers up connects to tv hdmi but no screen tried different hdmi cable same issue 5c048e54-f1b6-465c-91aa-62f632199078