Using my 3 month free pass from Best Buy

Discus and support Using my 3 month free pass from Best Buy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought an Xbox series S from Best Buy. I cannot get my 3 month free trial of game pass. I think my son may have declined it when we first set up the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jim Niezgoda, Jan 8, 2024.

1. Jim Niezgoda
    Jim Niezgoda Guest

I bought an Xbox series S from Best Buy. I cannot get my 3 month free trial of game pass. I think my son may have declined it when we first set up the Xbox. How do I get it started now?

We’ve been playing for a week or two but game pass tries to charge us to use it

:)

Jim Niezgoda, Jan 8, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Jim N. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

If the 3 months of Game Pass was included in the console purchase, and it's not a redeemable code, you can claim content included with your Xbox at any time by following these steps:

“A. Select Settings > Account > Included with this Xbox to see an overview and the redemption status of any Digital Direct offers included with your console.

B. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select My games & apps > See all > Full library, and then look under the relevant subscription type for any included offers”.

Reference link:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/games...ay/digital-direct-find-and-redeem-your-offers

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other one you may have.

Kind regards,

Arturo.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

3 month + 3 more

Not got this promo in my country but if it's advertised on the dashboard then you will need to buy the 3 months from your console,using a 3 month card wont get you the free 3 months.
  4. Cardioids Win User

1 Month Free Xbox Live Gold?

If you buy an Xbox 360 Brand new, You'll Get 3, If you bought it used, you might be lucky enough that the person never had live, and never made an account for it, but most of the time, the free one months are used up :(

the best way to get the 3 free 1 months is when you buy a new Xbox
  5. UnbeatenDJChris Win User

NO CODE FOR GROOVE MUSIC EXTRA 3 MONTHS

it was a buy 1 month get 3 months free promo but never got a code for my free 3 months
  6. IAmProjectAlice Win User

Zoo Tycoon

looking forward to playing this, as I am getting it free from Microsoft along with my free console, 3 other games, 12 month xbox music pass and 12 month gold membership
Thema:

1. Using my 3 month free pass from Best Buy - Similar Threads - Using month free

2. Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used: Getting charged 12.99 a month for something I've never used 34e39b1d-8bfd-462e-aa83-18c9c3e7b069
  3. Why do my Xbox elite controllers consistently break after 2-4 months of use?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do my Xbox elite controllers consistently break after 2-4 months of use?: I have owned about 6 Xbox Elite controllers, maybe even more, over the span of 7 years from the first gen to the series two. One thing I find incredibly frustrating is that either the LB or RB or...
  4. My son got banned a month ago and no one was even home to use the Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son got banned a month ago and no one was even home to use the Xbox.: I can view my sons page. He had a message removed in August and then didn't play again until today,October 5th. Shows he was banned on September 13,the day before they charged my card for the...
  5. Has anyone else used game pass points to purchase one month game pass and it just disappeared?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else used game pass points to purchase one month game pass and it just disappeared?: I've been using points to auto redeem the subscription but after 12 days my subscription has gone and it's also gone from the redeem rewards b6f1575b-67ce-404e-ae61-29671d7e81cf
  6. My game pass used to work and 1 month later now it doesn’t even when I bought it for 3 months

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game pass used to work and 1 month later now it doesn’t even when I bought it for 3 months: I have game pass and at it let me first play online games but now I can only download the Gamepass games but when I try to join online in anything it tells me to join ultimate, I bought game pass...
  7. I'm trying to use a gamepass ultimate perk for the 3 month apple tv trial

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use a gamepass ultimate perk for the 3 month apple tv trial: I'm trying to use a gamepass ultimate perk for the 3 month apple tv trial. But, I cllicked on the link then, it took me to apple.com, after I signed in, the billing page messed up. Now the link...
  8. Can't use 3-month PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use 3-month PC Game Pass: I use my Grab point to exchange Pc Game Pass. But when i use this MS store tell me "Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to...
  9. 1 free month xbox live golld i can't use it

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    1 free month xbox live golld i can't use it: i have a message from xbox live about a gift of a free 1 month xbox love gold but when i press launch app i can't get it for free i must to pay 9.99$ yesterday i chated with the support but the...
  10. "Something went wrong" when i try to use the 1 month free gold trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Something went wrong" when i try to use the 1 month free gold trial: Ok. So every time i try to use the 1 month free gold on my xbox 360 it says "Something went wrong. If you're trying to redeem a code, fill out your account's billing info and try again." Whats...