Using microsoft credit to buy a PC Game Pass

Discus and support Using microsoft credit to buy a PC Game Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Basically the title, I found the thread where someone asked how to gift the gamepass and a microsoft agent said that you needed to buy a Xbox Gift Card... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaniloQuintana Santos, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Using microsoft credit to buy a PC Game Pass

Basically the title, I found the thread where someone asked how to gift the gamepass and a microsoft agent said that you needed to buy a Xbox Gift Card for that person so they could buy the game pass with the credit on the account. Just did that but my friend is unable to buy it as only paypal, credit and debit card options shows up. Is it really not possible to use the card even though it was literally an answer of a microsoft agent?

:)

DaniloQuintana Santos, Jan 18, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

3. Jesse E' Win User

The reason for that is the console, account and the redeemed gift card regions probably doesn't match. If it's different regions then that likely is the cause.
  4. DaniloQuintana Santo Win User

Thank you for your assistance, it seems that the issue here is that when trying to buy the PC Game Pass the only options that show up are Paypal and Debit/Credit Card, no option says "use Microsoft balance", will by selecting Paypal option the charge come from the balance instead of PayPal?
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Xbox Game Pass Unlimited

You must have a credit card or pay pall as a backup. You can't gift it. The account that has credits must buy game pass ultimate. As I said you can do it with the Microsoft credit but you will need a credit card or pay pal. Just go to your game pass on your
    box or on this link: Game pass.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

add xbox game pass and robux gift card

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

buying game pass services through the microsoft store, roblux is purchased within roblox.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-game-pass/pc-ga...
Thema:

1. Using microsoft credit to buy a PC Game Pass - Similar Threads - Using microsoft credit

2. If i pay for a developer account with my credit card does microsoft store and use the data...

in XBoX on Windows
    If i pay for a developer account with my credit card does microsoft store and use the data...: I want to get a developer account so that i can enable dev mode on my xbox series S. For some reason u have to use a credit card as payment option. my question is if i enter my credit card...
  3. Use Microsoft credit from parent account to purchase an item on my sons account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Use Microsoft credit from parent account to purchase an item on my sons account.: I would like to use my Microsoft credit to purchase an item on my sons account. He’s listed as a family member. When I enter his account to add funds, I can see my Microsoft credit for $100 but...
  4. Can I use both Microsoft Credits and Credit Card to pay for a console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use both Microsoft Credits and Credit Card to pay for a console?: Hello there Microsoft! I am wondering if I can use both Microsoft credits and a credit card to pay for a console/hardware. The Xbox Series X is a hardware/console I want, so if I pay half price...
  5. how to use microsoft credit for fifa points

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to use microsoft credit for fifa points: I redeemed a code for microsoft credit but now i want to buy fifa points out of the credit. How do i do this? 5fa07d21-8a76-481c-8f88-beb26f40957b
  6. cant use credit on my microsoft account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    cant use credit on my microsoft account.: I bought $100 xbox card from amazon. the email amazon send me said to redeem this card click here, so I did and it just credited my Microsoft account. this was for my son and going back and forth...
  7. is it possible to use microsoft account credit as partial payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is it possible to use microsoft account credit as partial payment: Hello all. I have a question i'm not sure if this has been asked before but. is it possible to use microsoft account credit as partial payment for purchases on the xbox microsoft console store...
  8. why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to buy game pass i don't want to give you my card ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to buy game pass i don't want to give you my card ...: so very very unimpressed with this format why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to pay for game pass like i do for everything else is there a reason beyond it being convenient to some why do you...
  9. How to use microsoft credit abroad ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to use microsoft credit abroad ?: Hello, I am currently in Turkey and i bought Xbox Game card to use on the turkish store. My MS account is french but I managed to add the credit. When i want to make a purchase in th emicrosoft...
  10. How do I use credit on my microsoft account to pay for an item that a member of my microsoft ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I use credit on my microsoft account to pay for an item that a member of my microsoft ...: My son received some x box gift cards for his birthday so I redeemed them on my account thinking that when he requests some V-bucks then I can approve the purchase rather than him spending them...