Using an xbox one controller with xbox one and Win 10

Discus and support Using an xbox one controller with xbox one and Win 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello everybody, my question is simple but I can not find an answer: I have an Xbox One X and I need to use my controller both on the X and on my Win... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Frangio62, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Frangio62
    Frangio62 Guest

Hello everybody,

my question is simple but I can not find an answer: I have an Xbox One X and I need to use my controller both on the X and on my Win 10 PC.

After having used the pad on the PC, when I use it again on the X I have to reconnect it again (i.e. doing the whole procedure with the 2 buttons on the X and the pad).

I even tried to connect the pad on the PC through the USB cable but I have to reconnect it again to the X anyway.

Is there a way to have it remain connected to the X after having used it on the PC ?

Many thanks.

:)

Frangio62, Aug 23, 2018
  2. Xbox app streaming not (any longer) supports two controllers ?

I am connecting two Xbox one wireless controllers through an Xbox Wireless Adapter to a Windows 10 PC, and always playing my Xbox one console games on Win 10 by streaming, and those all went right and smooth, until the recent updates.

Now, with the latest updates of both the Xbox one console firmware ( 10.0.15063.3054/rs2_release_xbox_1705.170512-1759 ) and the Xbox App ( 29.29.17002.00000 ), only one ( the first working one when streaming starts ) controller is usable in streaming. No
    matter in the home page or in game, only one controller is recognized by the console.

The two controllers are the original first gen Xbox one controllers (without 3.5mm jacks), both individually properly recognized by Windows 10 ( Win 10 Pro 1703/15063.296 ) and works well, even inside the Xbox app itself, except streaming.

Any suggestions?

RetiaryGolf984, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Xbox app streaming not (any longer) supports two controllers ?

I am connecting two Xbox one wireless controllers through an Xbox Wireless Adapter to a Windows 10 PC, and always playing my Xbox one console games on Win 10 by streaming, and those all went right and smooth, until the recent updates.

Now, with the latest updates of both the Xbox one console firmware ( 10.0.15063.3054/rs2release_xbox1705.170512-1759 ) and the Xbox App ( 29.29.17002.00000 ), only one ( the first working one when streaming starts ) controller is usable in streaming.
    No matter in the home page or in game, only one controller is recognized by the console.

The two controllers are the original first gen Xbox one controllers (without 3.5mm jacks), both individually properly recognized by Windows 10 ( Win 10 Pro 1703/15063.296 ) and works well, even inside the Xbox app itself, except streaming.

Any suggestions?

RetiaryGolf984, Aug 23, 2018
  4. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest

Hi, sadly that's just the way things work, you can only sync your controller to one device at a time ( PC, Xbox etc )

EggsBoxJuan, Aug 23, 2018
  5. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest
    The only time that you can have it automatically connect to something else is if you are on PC and you are using wired and you previously had it connected via the USB xbox one adapter. It will then auto connect to that. Now that's not compatible with xbox
    one but if you use PC with wired a lot, if you disconnect it after you have connected it to that USB device, it will auto connect to it.

Otherwise, no, you can only have it connected to one device at a time.

ChiefJoboo, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: