Using an Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer Cable to upload saves to Xbox One or PC through Cloud

Discus and support Using an Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer Cable to upload saves to Xbox One or PC through Cloud in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I was wondering if it would be possible to use a SATA cable or Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer Cable that allows you to connect via USB and upload... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KyleKatarn1995, Jul 5, 2023.

1. Using an Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer Cable to upload saves to Xbox One or PC through Cloud

Hello, I was wondering if it would be possible to use a SATA cable or Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer Cable that allows you to connect via USB and upload your saves onto the Xbox One or PC through the Cloud? Because my Xbox 360 died on me as I was wanting to get some saves that I never got the chance to transfer to the Cloud. I thought the Hard Drive Transfer Cable might work for Saves that you can store on the Cloud.

:)

KyleKatarn1995, Jul 5, 2023
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One Data Transfer Inquiry

Hi there Blastem,

The 360 hard drive transfer cable is just that, it transfers data from one 360 hard drive to another. At this time the only way to transfer 360 data to an Xbox One is through the cloud so you will need to find a friend that has a 360 that you can borrow
    to upload your game saves to the cloud.

Once you have a 360 connected to Live, you can follow the steps noted by JhonSnow777 to get the files onto the cloud for you to access on an Xbox One.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One Data Transfer Inquiry

Currently the cloud is the only way to transfer saves from the 360 to the One. The data transfer cable is only meant to transfer data between 360 hard drives.
  4. Belle B Win User

Using an Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer Cable to upload saves to Xbox One or PC through Cloud

As mentioned, no that's not possible.
  5. KyleKatarn1995 Win User

So what about the Xbox One, would it be possible to use the Xbox 360 Hard Drive and extract the saves from it over to the Xbox One?
  6. KyleKatarn1995 Win User

So it means you can't even transfer the save to Cloud on your computer somewhere?
Thema:

1. Using an Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer Cable to upload saves to Xbox One or PC through Cloud - Similar Threads - Using 360 Hard

2. While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...: Then steel and titanium can I transfer my data off of my Xbox 360 hard drive to the newer Xbox gaming systems with a transfer cable 1d0531f7-9492-4396-8f97-37a494cb9e25
  3. Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?: Is it true that using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to your game disk and hard disk? I heard it around, so maybe this console was not "ready" to work good vertically. I just bought the support...
  4. If I buy a new or used internal hard drive for my 360 E can I still get the latest system...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a new or used internal hard drive for my 360 E can I still get the latest system...: My 360 E just shut off and won't power up so it looks like I need to buy another one because I cannot find anyone to repair mine. I know I can put my internal hard drive into the replacement but...
  5. "An Xbox 360 hard drive is required to use this item"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "An Xbox 360 hard drive is required to use this item": I have an Xbox Series X and Game Pass Ultimate. I saw the game "Black" from original xbox in the Game Pass library and wanted to download it. In the game description there is the warning "An Xbox...
  6. Can I use my INTERNAL Xbox 360 hard drive on a Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use my INTERNAL Xbox 360 hard drive on a Xbox one: My Xbox 360 is really old and I’m potentially getting a new Xbox one, but I don’t have gold and I don’t my stuff over the cloud and so I can’t transfer my saves the normal way. Is there a way to...
  7. Can't use games on my 360 hard drive without being connected to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use games on my 360 hard drive without being connected to the internet: Can't use games on my 360 hard drive without being connected to the internet I have both a normal top mounted 120 GB Xbox HDD and a 500GB Sata HDD connected through a docking station both show...
  8. Xbox 360 hard drive to use as external hard drive on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 hard drive to use as external hard drive on xbox one: Years ago i purchased a 320 gb hard drive for the xbox 360 slim. I now have a xbox one but storage on my xb one is almost full. I have a xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable and i tried connecting...
  9. Can't use external hard drive on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use external hard drive on Xbox 360: I recently just got a 300gb External Hard Drive with USB 3.0, and was hoping to use it to store all my Xbox Live Arcade games. It works just fine on my PC but I can't get my Xbox to recognize it....
  10. Can I Use Xbox 360 External Hard Drive for Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I Use Xbox 360 External Hard Drive for Xbox One: Hi Xbox folk! I know it's weird question but, I have to ask. Can I use Xbox 360 external hard drive for Xbox One? Because I can't find Xbox One external hard drive for Xbox One in my country....