Using a Nintendo Switch controller on PC gamepass?

Discus and support Using a Nintendo Switch controller on PC gamepass? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Okay so basically I've been playing Persona 3 Reload with the free trial of xbox gamepass, but my switch controller can't seem to connect/work in any... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PirateShuckle, Feb 4, 2024.

1. Using a Nintendo Switch controller on PC gamepass?

Okay so basically I've been playing Persona 3 Reload with the free trial of xbox gamepass, but my switch controller can't seem to connect/work in any way. It works when I try to use my switch controller elsewhere like on steam games, but just won't do anything when I try and play on Xbox. (Worth noting that I have the switch button display for persona 3 reload controls set so it couldn't be that)

It is a wired controller so I normally just plug it into the USB port and it works, so I'm not sure what's going wrong? Any help would be appreciated. I've even tried looking through my xbox settings on the windows app but there doesn't seem to be anything about controllers. Windows 11 if that matters.

submitted by /u/PirateShuckle
    [link] [comments]

/u/PirateShuckle, Feb 4, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Using a Nintendo Switch controller on PC gamepass?