Using a keyboard and mouse/trackball to play cod black ops 2 on Xbox 360

Discus and support Using a keyboard and mouse/trackball to play cod black ops 2 on Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am looking for information on playing cod black ops 2 on the Xbox 360 using a keyboard and mouse/trackball. I have limited dexterity in one hand... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdmirableZeus3, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Using a keyboard and mouse/trackball to play cod black ops 2 on Xbox 360

Hi, I am looking for information on playing cod black ops 2 on the Xbox 360 using a keyboard and mouse/trackball. I have limited dexterity in one hand due to a disability and want to know if it can be done and if so how I do it. Also of note is that I use
    a headset and microphone while playing. I have contacted Xbox support but am still waiting to get some feedback from them.

:)

AdmirableZeus3, Jul 31, 2017
  2. Andreas_212
    Andreas_212 Guest
    Well Guys: Alan Wake Is No Longer An Xbox 360 Exclusive.

wow the levels of ignorance astound me. You do know that the versatility of being able to use.....a flight stick, a n xbox 360 controller, many other gamepads, a mouse and keyboard, an arcade stick a trackball, and otehr options is what makes controls on
    PC games superior.

Andreas_212, Jul 31, 2017
  3. Microsoft, please tell me how the XIM3 is legit?

So Microsoft, you're telling me it's legal for someone to purchase a third party device which allows them to use their computer mouse and keyboard while playing a video game such as Battlefield Bad Company 2 and other games on the Xbox 360 console?

I was aware that "anything giving a player an unfair advantage" isn't allowed, and a keyboard and mouse vs. a controller is absolutely an unfair advantage.

Treyarch understands this easily and banned the use of it in their game (Call of Duty Black Ops), for obvious reasons.

Now if someone from Microsoft can respond in this, please do. Because it makes absolutely zero sense that this third-party device which fools the Xbox 360 into thinking you're using a gamepad so you can use your keyboard and mouse and have a highly unfair
    advantage against other players is somehow allowed.

Warjec-83C0C327-583B-43CC-AF9D-385445BDC45D, Jul 31, 2017
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Keyboard & Mouse with XBOX One Question....

Ok, so firstly you should be able to just plug in the mouse/keyboard USB and use it (if they are supported) you shouln't need an adapter to use mouse and keyboard on Xbox One since mouse and keyboard support has been added.

Secondly I'm not aware of black ops 4 supporting mouse and keyboard use on console, so if the developers have not enabled mouse and keyboard support on Xbox One, then using an adapter to be able to use your mouse and keyboard will be considered cheating.
  5. Andreas_212 Win User

Well Guys: Alan Wake Is No Longer An Xbox 360 Exclusive.

wow the levels of ignorance astound me. You do know that the versatility of being able to use.....a flight stick, a n xbox 360 controller, many other gamepads, a mouse and keyboard, an arcade stick a trackball, and otehr options is what makes controls on
    PC games superior.
  6. voteDC Win User

Internet Explorer Is Coming To The Xbox 360 ?

I don't see why the Dreamcast browser can't be mentioned. It was great for the time and the console ran on Windows CE.

-

The 360 supports USB keyboards and an analogue stick would be no more difficult to use as a mouse replacement that a trackball.

-

Hopefully it does turn out to be good.
  7. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

How could or would a game like Age of Empires work on console?

the original Xbox only came with a controller. the Xbox 360 only came with a controller. the Xbox One comes with a controller. you can't buy an Xbox One with a Keyboard and Mouse.
    in my opinion if they don't sell them with a Keyboard and Mouse they shouldn't have support for Keyboard and Mouse. if you want to use
    Keyboard and Mouse you should play on a PC and not on a console.
  8. The Lady Bastet Win User

PC/Mac users town hall - Is ESO noteworthy?

I have a very comfortable trackball (a Logitech Marble Mouse) which I bought to alleviate my mouse knuckle. i just hold down the w and use the camera (trackball) to move smoothly. But sometimes I try to move by holding down the left button which is what
    i do in Diablo (I think) and end up shooting someone instead. oops! lol I need to go back into Diablo which I have been playing more since the revamp and see what's causing this because I know my primary and secondary attacks are also on the mouse buttons.
    i dislike having to use the keyboard for any common actions. I don't mind hitting a key for map or inventory but moving is a different matter.
Thema:

Using a keyboard and mouse/trackball to play cod black ops 2 on Xbox 360

1. Using a keyboard and mouse/trackball to play cod black ops 2 on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Using keyboard mouse

2. Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?

in XboX Insiders
    Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?: Hello Insiders Im part of Deta release and Im up to date so according to last changelogs I should be able to test keyboard / mouse beta through cloud gaming on browser :...
  3. I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...: My keyboard and mouse are both from Logitech. 01e82728-4b2a-41f2-b31c-0936bcee96d0
  4. Why when I use my keyboard and mouse on a game it either says "controller disconnected"or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my keyboard and mouse on a game it either says "controller disconnected"or...: Whenever I go on any game like roblox.gta.or any Lego game it says controller disconnected or it doesn't let me start I have to get a controller just to press start so I need to know how to fix...
  5. How to disable on screen KEYBOARD on Xbox series X while using a mouse and keyboard...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to disable on screen KEYBOARD on Xbox series X while using a mouse and keyboard...: How to disable on screen KEYBOARD on Xbox series X while using a mouse and keyboard connected via usb? I can see that there is an option to do so on Xbox one but not on Xbox series X. Please I...
  6. Keyboard and mouse use on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard and mouse use on Xbox: Hey, I just logged on and my keyboard and mouse, that I have been using on Fortnite the last 2 years, seems like after every Fortnite update the keyboard and/or mouse do not work, but now, it...
  7. How to use a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse to play Starfield Standard Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse to play Starfield Standard Edition: How to set up a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse to play Starfield Standard Edition? Can I plug a dongle into the console to use a wireless keyboard and mouse Or can I use a wired mouse and...
  8. I am trying to use my keyboard and mouse on my xbox series x but it seems that none of the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to use my keyboard and mouse on my xbox series x but it seems that none of the...: I’ve even tried plugging in a phone charger to see if the ports were putting out any power and they weren’t. I am not sure what to do. I’ve tried rebooting, restarting, hard resetting and waiting...
  9. CAN I USE MY KEYBOARD OR MOUSE TO PLAY MINECRAFT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CAN I USE MY KEYBOARD OR MOUSE TO PLAY MINECRAFT: CAN I USE MY KEYBOARD OR MOUSE TO PLAY MINECRAFT 6ab3d7fb-1715-45c2-b367-d0f85f1d3ef2
  10. Why can't I disable the on-screen keyboard when I am using a keyboard and mouse to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I disable the on-screen keyboard when I am using a keyboard and mouse to play...: Before if you were using keyboard and mouse it wouldn't pop up and ever since a few updates ago it is relentless. It's in the way and prevents using some of the in game shortcuts. I know I'm not...