Using a dual shock 4

Discus and support Using a dual shock 4 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi all, I got into the beta at the weekend and tries to use my DS4 last night. Tried it on Forza and while the video ran great there was about 1 second... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/deselby83, Nov 27, 2019.

1. /u/deselby83
    /u/deselby83 Guest

Using a dual shock 4

Hi all, I got into the beta at the weekend and tries to use my DS4 last night. Tried it on Forza and while the video ran great there was about 1 second input lag. Would this be because the DS4 isn't officially supported yet or possibly due to the connection? I have 30mb down and 5mb upload... generally

submitted by /u/deselby83
    [link] [comments]

/u/deselby83, Nov 27, 2019
  2. BiOHAZARD 901 Win User

IGN Nails it....Both Consoles will ROCK

Right cause everyone has used the dual shock 4 already huh? hypocrite.
  3. TheSpiralMatrix Win User

My thoughts on what I saw at Gamescom

yeah but does the dual shock 4 have 60 fps? i think not.
  4. ngocphi Win User

PS4 controller pc cloud gaming

Keep in mind in order to use dual shock 4 controllers on Windows

you do need a third party program

Either ds4win or steam
  5. JosephPhillips6 Win User

Gamepads not functioning correctly after upgrade to Windows 11

That does not help me. For one, I do not have an XBox, so I cannot use that to roll back the firmware. Second, and I should have mentioned this in the original post, so I will edit after this, I use a dual shock 4 style controller. It is not a Sony brand Dual Shock, but I have three separate controllers that all exhibit the same behavior.

Thank you for the attempt however.
    Have a great day!
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

Controller "stuttering" issue

Are you using a dual shock controller or an Xbox controller?
Thema:

Using a dual shock 4

1. Using a dual shock 4 - Similar Threads - Using dual shock

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  4. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  5. I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…

in XBoX on Windows
    I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…: I am thinking of using my External HDD that is currently formatted for my Xbox One with my Windows PC. I know the steps of going on disk management and creating a new volume but I was also...
  6. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  7. Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x: I want to be able to hook my Xbox series up to the 2 monitors and watch as I kick a ball on screen 1 and it'll appear on screen 2.. I don't want to duplicate/mirror the same image....
  8. What can I use dual monitors for on xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    What can I use dual monitors for on xbox?: Im looking to get a second monitor for my xbox, what are some things you could could use a second monitor for? Can you have a second app up on the second monitor?? submitted by /u/TheIKKoNiKK1...
  9. Can I use dual shock with app? New user here

in XboX Insiders
    Can I use dual shock with app? New user here: Just got the app and curious if a ps4 controller would work? I was gonna buy a console but then got a email saying I got approved lol submitted by /u/JetSpiderMan [link] [comments]
  10. Is it possible to use dual monitors with an xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to use dual monitors with an xbox one x: I have a question and can't seem to find the answer anywhere specifically online. I want to set up my xbox one x with dual monitors and can this be done. The purpose is so i can game on one...