Using a 14-day trial of GP Ultimate when I already have Gold membership

Discus and support Using a 14-day trial of GP Ultimate when I already have Gold membership in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son recently replaced his controller after the mic jack of BOTH controllers that came with our game system broke within 4 months of starting to use... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TryingtoTry, Jul 28, 2020.

1. TryingtoTry
    TryingtoTry Guest

My son recently replaced his controller after the mic jack of BOTH controllers that came with our game system broke within 4 months of starting to use mic/headphones (THAT is a design flaw issue I should take up with you, Microsoft, another day. He's a young
    player.. And those controllers went down during the peek of COVID stay-at-home behavior, so he ended up having to spend about 2 years of birthday money on a basic controller + shipping...'cause there were none available anywhere locally.)

In the box with his new controller was a code for a 14 day trial of Game Pass Ultimate. And he wants to use it. But when I helped him try to redeem the code on his account, a warning displayed about converting all of the remaining membership to the Ultimate
    trial and there being no way to reverse that conversion. It advises to go to www.xbox.com/gamepass for more details, but of course questions about this particular issue are not covered.

I am afraid he will lose more than 9 months of our pre-paid Gold membership and gain only 14 days of GP Ultimate. Is this the case?

Thanks in advance for any help with this!

:)

TryingtoTry, Jul 28, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: