user account

Discus and support user account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is it possible to have two profiles on the same Xbox live account? 7b61fde3-4bb8-4cb2-8b48-db17bb02065d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UranicPumpkin7, Jan 27, 2014.

1. user account

Is it possible to have two profiles on the same Xbox live account?

:)

UranicPumpkin7, Jan 27, 2014
  2. AliBunce
    AliBunce Guest
    User accounts...

Many thanks for the information. Just what I was after.!

AliBunce, Jan 27, 2014
  3. AliBunce
    AliBunce Guest
    User accounts...

Hi there - just after some advice. Have just bought an Xbox one for my sons birthday, got a few days to figure out the best way of working the accounts. I was going to get a 12 month gold live membership too - so is it that you can have 2 Xbox live accounts
    that can login in to the one console and make use of the gold membership, or can only one account do that.? He's only 9 so would rather not have his the only account on there with access to everything - hoping that 2 accounts on there can share somehow but
    me maintain parental control. Sorry if its a stupid question - completely new to Xbox and no idea how its best to do it.! (....and hoping I've made a good decision vs. PS4..!!)

AliBunce, Jan 27, 2014
  4. TEST000005
    TEST000005 Guest

user account

No thats not possible. 1 Microsoftaccount & 1 Gamertag = 1 Profile. Membership, Gamerscore, Achiefments, Savegames are also bound on 1 Gamertag.

TEST000005, Jan 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

user account