Useful feedback: Add mini forums for each game in Xbox app so people can communicate with...

Discus and support Useful feedback: Add mini forums for each game in Xbox app so people can communicate with... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Just like Steam has community for each game, Xbox needs to have the same thing. simply forums for each game so that gamers can discuss about the game,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HotCakeX, Nov 28, 2020.

1. HotCakeX
    HotCakeX Guest

Useful feedback: Add mini forums for each game in Xbox app so people can communicate with...

Just like Steam has community for each game, Xbox needs to have the same thing. simply forums for each game so that gamers can discuss about the game, communicate, find each other, talk about missions, solve problems etc. this is really useful and I can
    clearly see the need for this in Xbox app.

also the moderation of these mini forums can be assigned to Game developer and/or Xbox global moderator.

Please upvote this feature suggestion feedback in the Feedback Hub app on Windows 10: https://aka.ms/AAafaj5

:)

HotCakeX, Nov 28, 2020
  2. IceStorm III Win User

Xbox Feedback share and vote for your favourite ideas for the future.

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]them launching a new feedback site points towards the demise of the forums IMO.[/quote]

Why? The forums are used for feedback, support, community discussion, and game discussions.

The new feedback site allows people to post feedback or, if it already exists, add their "me too!" to an existing entry. It's intended to provide MS more visibility into how many people want a feature.
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Game Bar Party only hears me if xbox game bar is actively open

Hello Devon,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that the recent change of Xbox Game Bar in party chat has caused inconvenience to all players who have used to enjoy how it was working before. We encourage to send your feedback using the Feedback Hub for Windows. This improves the gaming experience for you and everyone else in the community. In the title of your bug please add [Xbox Forum]

You can click on the link below for your reference: Send feedback to Microsoft with the Feedback Hub app - Microsoft Support

The more players submitting the feedback the more it gets attention to your app developer and rolling out the fix can be faster.

We thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

4. Sumit D - VM Win User

Microsoft Family Safety - unable to verify

5. Tomm_A Win User

Game Bar Party only hears me if xbox game bar is actively open

Hello Flaming Shark,

Greetings!

It appears that Xbox Game Bar party chat changes how it work compared to how it worked before. Let us check and see on what we can do to help address this concern in a timely manner.

Firstly, we encourage to report this problem using the Feedback hub for Windows so this can be properly investigated by engineers. See: Send feedback to Microsoft with the Feedback Hub app - Microsoft Support This improves the gaming experience for you and everyone else in the community. In the title of your bug please add [Xbox Forum].

Additionally, you can pin the party chat so that it stays active when Xbox Game Bar overlay disappears. Click the pin icon on the party chat widget.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

6. Tomm_A Win User

Xbox party chat on PC mutes my mic everytime I minimize the game bar

Hello,

Greetings!

It seems that you cannot use your microphone when Xbox Game Bar is minimized. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

It appears that this is a recent issue with Xbox party chat using the Xbox Game bar where the functionalities of Xbox party chat fails when Xbox Game bar is minimized. We will consult this to our internal support team, and we encourage you to submit your feedback using the Feedback Hub for windows. This improves the gaming experience for you and everyone else in the community. In the title of your bug please add [Xbox Forum] See: Send feedback to Microsoft with the Feedback Hub app - Microsoft Support

For the meantime, you can do the workaround which is pinning the party chat so it stays active when the Xbox Game Bar overlay disappears. Click the pin icon on the party chat widget.

We appreciate for your patience while waiting for the permanent fixed or updates coming from our working team.

Sincerely,

Thema:

1. Useful feedback: Add mini forums for each game in Xbox app so people can communicate with... - Similar Threads - Useful feedback Add

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  4. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  5. I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…

in XBoX on Windows
    I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…: I am thinking of using my External HDD that is currently formatted for my Xbox One with my Windows PC. I know the steps of going on disk management and creating a new volume but I was also...
  6. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  7. Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...: Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific sinus wave inverter for the backup c98c1f89-569d-494c-8d8f-1072e12bb841
  8. While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...: Then steel and titanium can I transfer my data off of my Xbox 360 hard drive to the newer Xbox gaming systems with a transfer cable 1d0531f7-9492-4396-8f97-37a494cb9e25
  9. Is there a way for me to buy Elden ring and use it on Xbox and pc?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way for me to buy Elden ring and use it on Xbox and pc?: I really want to buy Elden ring, but I want to be able to play it on my pc and Xbox. Is there any way to be able to do that without buying 2 copies? submitted by /u/_Booker_DeWitt_ [link]...
  10. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47