used xbox

Discus and support used xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friend gave my son his old 360 along with a 2 day gold pass. when we try and create an account we get the" This Microsoft account is associated with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RichardAlvarado, Feb 19, 2014.

1. used xbox

My friend gave my son his old 360 along with a 2 day gold pass. when we try and create an account we get the" This Microsoft account is associated with a different xbox live profile." What can I do. I have a hotmail address that I'm putting in when prompted
    with the correct password. Please help.

:)

RichardAlvarado, Feb 19, 2014
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Used Xbox one

Here is how to remove the profile -
    support.xbox.com/.../remove-profile-from-console

If the console is still set as his Home console, you will still have access to the content. If he ever assigns another console as his Home console, you will lose access to that content.

Smwutches, Feb 19, 2014
  3. Miller3c
    Miller3c Guest
    Used Xbox one

I bought a used Xbox one off of craigslist and the guy left his live account on it. Is there a way remove his account and keep the games he downloaded onto the system?

Thanks

Miller3c, Feb 19, 2014
  4. Martin Doyle
    Martin Doyle Guest

used xbox

Hi,

You're getting that error because you're trying to sign up for Xbox LIVE using an e-mail that's already in use with your account. What you'd need to do is download your profile. To do so please visit this page here and follow the instructions under "Download
    Xbox LIVE Profile".

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

Martin Doyle, Feb 19, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

used xbox