used 'MyVIP reward gems' to get prepaid VISA card reward but they were in Dollars, and am in ...

Discus and support used 'MyVIP reward gems' to get prepaid VISA card reward but they were in Dollars, and am in ... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello! I think I may have messed up this whole rewards thing. :( I used my VIP gems to claim some of the prepaid credit cards thinking i could use them... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Artoo Leetoo, May 17, 2018.

1. Artoo Leetoo
    Artoo Leetoo Guest

used 'MyVIP reward gems' to get prepaid VISA card reward but they were in Dollars, and am in ...

Hello! I think I may have messed up this whole rewards thing. used 'MyVIP reward gems' to get prepaid VISA card reward but they were in Dollars, and am in ... :( I used my VIP gems to claim some of the prepaid credit cards thinking i could use them in the xbox marketplace. After I had claimed them, and gotten the email, and then redeemed them on their
    'prepaid digital solutions site', I realised that they were dollar amounts, and, hang on, isn't that going to be a bit tricky for someone with a UK account?

I think I was led a little astray by some of the other amounts shown in the MyVIP vault being in GBP's.

Anyway, i now have these prepaid visa cards in the amounts of $25, $10 and $5 (1000 gems, 500, and 250 gems respectively) associated with my account, and i don't really see any way i can use them. Is there any way of using these funds, or their pounds sterling
    equivalent, on my account, or did i waste my gems? I spoke to someone via text support chat and they directed me here. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Sorry, I posted this same query in the discussion part of the forum in error. Can that previous post be removed or deleted?

:)

Artoo Leetoo, May 17, 2018
  2. chamila26
    chamila26 Guest
    1 MyVIP Gem to 1 Microsoft Rewards point seems pretty unfair

I wanna get the 10,000 Rewards Credits or Visa® Prepaid Reward Card from vault but every time i check, its out of stock. So basically i wanna spend 500 gems to get 10000 reward credits which will be then converted to my currency when the accounts migrate.
    With that money or Visa® Prepaid Reward Card, i can get a 1 month gold or a game pass. But since those items are out of stock in the myvip vault, the only option i have is to let the gems convert into microsoft reward points. That way i only get 500 microsoft
    reward points for 500 gems and need about 6300 more points to get a 1 month gold or game pass. That makes the gems and the efforts put into getting them pretty much worthless. So please restock the myvip vault or reconsider the conversion ratio.

chamila26, May 17, 2018
  3. Mad Mackem
    Mad Mackem Guest
    Used my gems on reward yet to receive it.

I used my gems to get a prepaid Visa card over two weeks ago yet I’m still yet to receive my reward thanks.

Mad Mackem, May 17, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Artoo Leetoo,

When you redeem your card on the prepaid site, the website prompts you to choose which currency you would like the card in. Since we only provide the prepaid cards, we cannot troubleshoot any user redemption issues. You would have to reach out to the cards
    support team via the website provided in your Vault Credit Card email (Digital Wallet) to see if they can adjust your card.

XBLRewards8, May 17, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

used 'MyVIP reward gems' to get prepaid VISA card reward but they were in Dollars, and am in UK :(

Hello Artoo Leetoo,

When you redeem your card on the prepaid site, the website prompts you to choose which currency you would like the card in. Since we only provide the prepaid cards, we cannot troubleshoot any user redemption issues. You would have to reach out to the cards
    support team via the website provided in your Vault Credit Card email (https://www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com/) to see if they can adjust your card.
  6. LiMiT Fantasy Win User

What are a gems worth in U.S. currency

Well, it would seem like 50 gems is equivalent to $1 USD in the MyVIP vault. The price changes a bit if you buy the higher tiered items, such as the $25 visa gift card being 40 gems each dollar. However, in the FAQ, it states that 1 gem will equal 1 Microsoft
    rewards point. However, 1000 Microsoft rewards points is equivalent to $1 USD. So it's way better if you spend your gems before they are transferred. If you have 500 gems, that get's you a $10 gift card in the Vault. If it's transferred, that get's you $0.50
    in Microsoft rewards points.....
  7. bubbaterry Win User

Have a question

If it was for the 5,000 rewards credits, they should show as pending on the MyRewards section of the site. They would be scheduled to deposit around the 15th.

no I'm talking about MyVIP Gems I redeem 250 of myvip gems for a $5 gift card and I never received the $5 dollars
  8. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft rewards problem

Microsoft Rewards support will not be able to assist since they were completely separate from the Xbox Rewards program. If it was the Visa prepaid cards, you would need to contact support for Prepaid
    Digital Solutions
    since the cards were actually given by them. When Rewards support was available, they could only assist in the event that you didn't receive the card at all.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

I need help!

Hello TOXIC2theHEAD,

From the transition FAQ:

What will happen to my Xbox Live Rewards MyVIP Gems, MyVIP Perks, and MyVIP Vault?

You’ll have until May 31, 2018 to earn MyVIP Gems and unlock any new MyVIP Perks. You’ll then have until June 15, 2018 to claim any open MyVIP Perks and to redeem any unused MyVIP Gems in your Xbox Live Rewards account for prizes from the MyVIP Vault. After
    this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point.

Your 556 Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards Points when you are fully transitioned into Microsoft Rewards.
Thema:

1. used 'MyVIP reward gems' to get prepaid VISA card reward but they were in Dollars, and am in ... - Similar Threads - used 'MyVIP reward

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  4. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  5. I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…

in XBoX on Windows
    I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…: I am thinking of using my External HDD that is currently formatted for my Xbox One with my Windows PC. I know the steps of going on disk management and creating a new volume but I was also...
  6. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  7. Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...: Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific sinus wave inverter for the backup c98c1f89-569d-494c-8d8f-1072e12bb841
  8. While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...: Then steel and titanium can I transfer my data off of my Xbox 360 hard drive to the newer Xbox gaming systems with a transfer cable 1d0531f7-9492-4396-8f97-37a494cb9e25
  9. Cannot Use All 14 Unused MyVIP Vault Prize Codes For My Xbox Live Account All At Once Without ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot Use All 14 Unused MyVIP Vault Prize Codes For My Xbox Live Account All At Once Without ...: Hello Xbox Live Rewards Support, After reading your notification of the expiration of Xbox Live Rewards MyVip program by June 2018, I just spent all available MyVIP gems on my Fallout...
  10. I tried to use myvip gems but it shows me "HMM" after filling the info

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I tried to use myvip gems but it shows me "HMM" after filling the info: I tried to use myvip gems but it shows me "HMM" after filling the info ee249459-13dd-4a8e-ac13-f9ee4df137ae