Used incorrect pay method, asking for a refund

Discus and support Used incorrect pay method, asking for a refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I had 6€ expiring, so I tried to purchase whatever on Xbox Store just to use the cash. I bought DR2: Case Zero just because it was 4,75€, not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dr apocalipsis, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Used incorrect pay method, asking for a refund

Hi.

I had 6€ expiring, so I tried to purchase whatever on Xbox Store just to use the cash. I bought DR2: Case Zero just because it was 4,75€, not because I really wanted to pay that much for a glorified demo of an 6 year old game. But somehow, it just used my
    Paypal charging my bank account and fully ignored my store credit.

I was able to use that remaining credit into some other game I don't really care about on Windows 10 store, but I want to ask a refund for that 360 game I don't want. I was pretty annoyed by the expiration date of my credit to start with, but I'm pretty
    mad at Xbox Live Store right now. I could have bought a interesting game with all that money instead.

Greetings.

:)

dr apocalipsis, Jun 10, 2016
  2. THE CLA5H
    THE CLA5H Guest
    0x87de07d1 error on purchased digital download game

Just received this from eBay,

-----------------------------------------------

Hi Clashremote,

Good news! We let the seller know the item wasn't as described, and the seller issued you a full refund. This case is now closed.

Refund information:

A full refund of $55.00 was issued on 22 Jan, 2014. The refund includes the purchase price plus original shipping and was issued to the same payment method you used to pay for the item.

Please log in into PayPal and view the History page if you don't see it in your PayPal balance.

You can view the details of this case in the Resolution Center.

Refund information:

A full refund of $55.00 was issued on 22 Jan, 2014. The refund includes the purchase price plus original shipping and was issued to the same payment method you used to pay for the item.

Please log in into PayPal and view the History page if you don't see it in your PayPal balance.

You can view the details of this case in the Resolution Center.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some people are saying are saying you can't get a refund because it's a download code and not a physical item but this claim was unopposed by seller gotoracer44 and paypal so I hope this helps some of you out

Billy

THE CLA5H, Jun 10, 2016
  3. Asking for a refund request

Ok I know that's not a "total" accident...

Thanks for the help

(Sorry for my bad English, I'm french)

EyeOfTheTiger71, Jun 10, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jun 10, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. Onyx Is Here Win User

My refund status

It means that the refund will be sent to the method you originally used to pay for the item.

If you paid for it using currency from your account then it will be returned there. If you used a credit/debit card to pay then the money will be returned to that method. You would need to keep an eye on your bank for more info on the refund there
  7. MRallamagoosa Win User

Paying past due payments with xbox account balance.

You actually cannot pay for gold subscription using your account balance, that's why it is asking you to use a different method.
  8. ngocphi Win User

Transferring Microsoft money to PayPal

Rewards nor game companies are a bank

Common use common sense

The only way to transfer money back is for a refund and ONLY TO the original purchasing method if they dont you can then sue for refund fraud and win

Paypal doesnt work that way legally

And if you DIDNT know

Paypals refund policy is worse

You ask for a refund to your payment method unless its ebay

It takes 3 months to return ti your paymentr method

If it is rewards then no it stays on your account
  9. xbox24ru Win User

I canceled a pre-order

Hi there refunds can take up to 3-5 working days depending on your financial institution and the method you used to pay for the pre order.

Kind Regards

Alec
Thema:

1. Used incorrect pay method, asking for a refund - Similar Threads - Used incorrect pay

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  4. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  5. I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…

in XBoX on Windows
    I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…: I am thinking of using my External HDD that is currently formatted for my Xbox One with my Windows PC. I know the steps of going on disk management and creating a new volume but I was also...
  6. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  7. Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...: Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific sinus wave inverter for the backup c98c1f89-569d-494c-8d8f-1072e12bb841
  8. While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...: Then steel and titanium can I transfer my data off of my Xbox 360 hard drive to the newer Xbox gaming systems with a transfer cable 1d0531f7-9492-4396-8f97-37a494cb9e25
  9. Is there a way for me to buy Elden ring and use it on Xbox and pc?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way for me to buy Elden ring and use it on Xbox and pc?: I really want to buy Elden ring, but I want to be able to play it on my pc and Xbox. Is there any way to be able to do that without buying 2 copies? submitted by /u/_Booker_DeWitt_ [link]...
  10. When I try to use my card it tells me that the data is incorrect, but it is not.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to use my card it tells me that the data is incorrect, but it is not.: When I try to use my card it tells me that the data is incorrect, but it is not. 2c836b18-423e-45a8-8704-5d2fe9be207e