Used different account to redeem minecraft window 10 edition

Discus and support Used different account to redeem minecraft window 10 edition in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ok so i bought minecraft java edition before mojang is bought by microsoft. Later, I found that buying the java edition also gives me a window 10... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Normal_Kill, Feb 24, 2022.

1. Normal_Kill
    Normal_Kill Guest

Ok so i bought minecraft java edition before mojang is bought by microsoft. Later, I found that buying the java edition also gives me a window 10 edition. So i redeem it with a DIFFERENT email to redeem it. Its ok for me before since the win10 launcher and java launcher is different. However ,they are in the same launcher now ,when i try to download, the launcher tell me that my account is not same as my java account. how can I solve this???

:)

Normal_Kill, Feb 24, 2022
  2. Normal_Kill Win User

Thank you it seems working ty for ur help Vinicius. Glad to meet you too!
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Awesome! Glad it worked, mate. :)

Cheers.
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Normal_Kill, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Did you redeem the windows 10 version using another account?

What exactly appears when you try to log in?

There's an option on the launcher for each login, for the Mojang's account if you didn't migrate, and for Microsoft's account.

Also, try to uninstall the launcher you have installed, and try to download it from the Microsoft store looking for Minecraft Java or Minecraft windows 10 edition.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Can't reedeem gift code

Players who already have the previous PC or Mac edition of Minecraft (running on Java) can
    download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free.

Note You'll need to get a code from Mojang, the game developer, by signing in to your Mojang account before attempting to redeem your code for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. Otherwise, you
    may incur a charge. To get your code from Mojang:

1. Sign in with your Mojang account.
    2. Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. Microsoft Windows 10 will open.

Note You'll need to sign in to or create a Microsoft account. If you sign in, use the Microsoft account you use to sign in to your Xbox account.
    3. If you're running Windows 10, you'll be able to download the game right after redeeming your code. If you're running an earlier operating system, you'll need to come back to Microsoft Store once you're running Windows 10.

The code you receive from Mojang will be kept on your account, in case you’re unable to redeem it straight away, or in case you have problems trying to redeem it in Microsoft Store.

For more info:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/minecraft-windows-10-edition-faq
Thema:

1. Used different account to redeem minecraft window 10 edition - Similar Threads - Used different account

2. i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...: i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do that? e8ce0939-2d4f-4fb2-8053-513825fb040a
  3. My account’s card on file was used to repurchase Xbox live for a different account, support...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account’s card on file was used to repurchase Xbox live for a different account, support...: It’s as the title says. Since about November my account ‘s on file card was used to purchase an Xbox live subscription of $10.65. This did not give MY account the “benefit” nor did I authorize the...
  4. Can 2 of my friends use my xbox account as there home xbox if I'm using a different one as...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can 2 of my friends use my xbox account as there home xbox if I'm using a different one as...: Can 2 of my friends use my xbox account as there home xbox if I'm using a different one as my home xbox? d1ed5b42-ebf6-4a1c-af46-31caa78d6e75
  5. How do my son and I use the same xbox account on seperate consoles with different profiles

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do my son and I use the same xbox account on seperate consoles with different profiles: My son has had an xob for 10 years and has been using my MS account to login into his xbox. I have recently purchased my own and would like to use my account. I don't want my son to lose all his...
  6. Im using a different Xbox and signed into the correct account and my external storage won’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Im using a different Xbox and signed into the correct account and my external storage won’t...: Okay so I had an Xbox and it stopped working recently so I tried bringing the external storage to a different Xbox and when I plug it in it recognizes the storage but it says owner needs to sign...
  7. When I tried logging into my Xbox account on a different Xbox then I usually use it asked...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I tried logging into my Xbox account on a different Xbox then I usually use it asked...: I logged onto my Xbox account after a while. I use to play on a Xbox one but now switching to a Xbox series s but when I tried logging onto the account on the newer Xbox it acts me to create a new...
  8. Is it against terms of use if I make an account with a different region than mine?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it against terms of use if I make an account with a different region than mine?: I want to buy Minecraft, but due to multiple reasons I can't use a credit card so my only option is gift cards. Unfortunately all gift cards available to me are US region locked. So is it okay if...
  9. I want to log into a different account on minecraft, but when I try to log in using the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to log into a different account on minecraft, but when I try to log in using the...: It seems my Minecraft is somehow "linked" to an email, which got stolen from and I can't access it anymore. I made a different account using a different email, but when I want to log in, it...
  10. can I use the same app and use different sign in accounts, As in sharing the app with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    can I use the same app and use different sign in accounts, As in sharing the app with...: Minecraft sharing the app, can I use the same app and use different sign in accounts, As in sharing the app with another person , if one signs out of their Microsoft account in the app, will they...