(use your head set or other device to change the volume) i can't change voice of my...

Discus and support (use your head set or other device to change the volume) i can't change voice of my... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can't change voice my headphones an use my mic use your headset or other device to change the volume 6f9406ad-63ee-4d33-a2c2-06c521fe7214 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jajouji 123, Jul 13, 2023.

1. jajouji 123
    jajouji 123 Guest

(use your head set or other device to change the volume) i can't change voice of my...

I can't change voice my headphones an use my mic

use your headset or other device to change the volume

:)

jajouji 123, Jul 13, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

(use your head set or other device to change the volume) i can't change voice of my headphones and use my mic

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

Are you using headsets connected by cable to the Xbox controller?

If so

Have you tried other headsets?

Have you tried another controller?

Best regards.
  3. Kelly Craven Win User

Adjusting Stereo Volume

Voice commands "xbox volume up" and "xbox volume down" should be working as long as kinect has been calibrated and the AVR device was set up properly. (voice is really cool and so far works way better than 360 Kinect for me....with my terrible southern accent
    and crackly voice...I'm VERY impressed with the improvements in this department)

While voice control is great when it works, there are times I'd rather just use my controller.

Anyone know if there is a way to change volume with JUST the controller?
  4. XBrad360 Win User

Cannot connect to Live when watching a DVD

My voice settings are: Voice Volume - 10, Game Volume - 6, and play through headset. I have a wired headset. I tried changing my video sharing preferences, but it still did not work.
  5. BillPardi Win User

Xbox One Audio Question (volume control)

Yes, I have mine setup the way you describe and the Xbox communicates with all my devices. And while I can change the volume using voice commands and SmartGlass, I can't see any way to do it with the XBO controller. Anyone know of a way to do that?
  6. tohellnbak Win User

The New media remote is an alternate for the Kinect

The remote uses its signal sent TO the KINECT then uses the Kinect IR to change the channel or volume on your TV...

Not sure about you.... but I have always used my OEM remote for changing the channels on the TV...just use the voice/kinect for pause, play rewind, mute and volumes...
Thema:

1. (use your head set or other device to change the volume) i can't change voice of my... - Similar Threads - head set device

2. My head set is bricked

in XBoX on Consoles
    My head set is bricked: My headset is bricked. It wont turn on or off. The mic dial shows light even tho the headset is turned off. It is a Xbox wireless headset 0efef118-3a0d-4df6-b61f-e26f533b7214
  3. Want to fix my head set

in XBoX on Consoles
    Want to fix my head set: I play on my Xbox Series X and I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear any game audio so I was wondering if there...
  4. i bought the red dragon h350 pandora gaming head set when i use the microphone it sounds so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought the red dragon h350 pandora gaming head set when i use the microphone it sounds so bad: this is a issue ive been trying to solve for 2 hours and I cant do anything when I use the mic in a loop back test it sounds so **** bad it hurts for everyone else that uses this headset It sounds...
  5. Trying to pair a wireless head set to a xbox one how is it done

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to pair a wireless head set to a xbox one how is it done: Trying to connect wireless headphones to xbox one but connecting 57506e0f-3d6a-4cf8-81bd-e85c68b56275
  6. Microsoft wireless head set for Xbox plastic is breaking on second replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft wireless head set for Xbox plastic is breaking on second replacement: Microsoft wireless head set for Xbox plastic is breaking around microphone on second replacement. As above, it’s weak as a kitten, what do we do? It’s less that 5 months old, first one lasted 2...
  7. My controller and head set keep disconnecting and reconnecting and i dont know why I’ve...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller and head set keep disconnecting and reconnecting and i dont know why I’ve...: I have an elite controller and steel series arctic 9x headset and for the past week or so the headrest would continue to disconnect and then re connect, the controller in the past 2 days has...
  8. Head set on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Head set on Xbox Series X: Hi there, can I connect headset (phones and a microphone) to the USB on Xbox Series X? When I plug the USB in, the Xbox doesn't notice. I have HyperX Cloud Revolver 7.1. It works fine with a...
  9. How do i use my usb microphone not my head set but a streaming microphone on cloud gaming...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i use my usb microphone not my head set but a streaming microphone on cloud gaming...: How do i use my usb microphone not my head set but a streaming microphone on cloud gaming using a chromebook. I already tried resetting my permissions for cloud gaming and nothing has work...
  10. When I plug my head set in it doesn’t let me change the audio or the mix between my game...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I plug my head set in it doesn’t let me change the audio or the mix between my game...: Does it happen to any one else ? 082944cb-2fe1-4b44-8f36-8b454c0a26e4