Use our Microsoft Money to buy Xbox Live

Discus and support Use our Microsoft Money to buy Xbox Live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please let us use our Microsoft money to buy xbox live. I dont see the point why u won't let us use it (Money is money). There are some people who... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnG3L0fd4ArkN55, May 4, 2017.

1. Use our Microsoft Money to buy Xbox Live

Please let us use our Microsoft money to buy xbox live. I dont see the point why u won't let us use it (Money is money). There are some people who can't use credit card or might not have it. So as a xbox user I would humbly request to make this option available.
    People have started to shift to Playstation because xbox have been unfair in so many ways. If u think the only good thing xbox has is halo games but now that is also dying after halo 5. In playstation its just 6.47 $ per month were as xbox is 9.99 $ per month.
    Please we are the one who are still supporting xbox please don't let us down. We want xbox to change all these unfairness as well as let us use our Microsoft money to buy the anything we want from xbox.

:)

AnG3L0fd4ArkN55, May 4, 2017
  2. help please

can i use Microsoft account. money to buy Xbox live

realistwarlord, May 4, 2017
  3. can I use my Microsoft account money to buy Xbox live

can i use my Microsoft account money to buy Xbox live???? help

realistwarlord, May 4, 2017
  4. Use our Microsoft Money to buy Xbox Live

Hi, you are better off posting this in the xbox feedback website
    xbox.uservoice.com
    , the more votes it gets, then the more chance of it happening.

StuartATrueRed, May 5, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Use our Microsoft Money to buy Xbox Live