Use gift card to buy mine coins on iOS

Discus and support Use gift card to buy mine coins on iOS in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I play minecraft bedrock and i recently signed up for bing rewards. My question is can i redeem a xbox or microsoft gift card for minecoins. Just in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by splapoon, Nov 7, 2020.

1. splapoon
    splapoon Guest

I play minecraft bedrock and i recently signed up for bing rewards. My question is can i redeem a xbox or microsoft gift card for minecoins. Just in case i do not have a physical xbox.

:)

splapoon, Nov 7, 2020
  2. McDaddyTree Win User

Gift Minecraft Mash-Up Packs?

I'm pretty sure because it's because Minecraft has it's own store and uses it's own coins. If nothing else you could buy them a digital gift card with enough money to get enough coins to buy whatever pack you wanted to get them.
  3. Luana1601Gamer Win User

Sobre o Gift Card (cartão-presente) [Edit - Translation] - About the gift card

In Apex Legends for example, where I want to buy apex coins to buy skins etc. Can I shop with gift cards?
  4. ScrimpyTheGod Win User

How activate minecraft gift card

Hi Le

A way to redeem a Minecon gift card is to follow these steps

1. Go to minecraft.net/redeem.
    2. Input your 25-digit code in the “Enter Code” box.
    3. Sign in with the Microsoft Account in which you would like to use the item.
    4. Follow the instructions to download the item.

(Source - Minecraft help redeem)

If it isn't a Minecon but just a normal gift card just redeem it ion your Microsoft account and then use the money to buy mine coins from the Microsoft or in game store.

Hopefully this helps.
  5. Cashaun Win User

Minecraft Realms

My friend recently got an Xbox gift card for his birthday, and he wants to use it to buy Minecraft Realms Plus. He plays on MCPE, is there any way for him to redeem it?
    Hello Ella!

If your friend would like to redeem a gift card - try heading over to
    here
    . but unfortunately, you cannot buy items with an Xbox gift card on a iOS or android device. Try buying it on a Xbox!
  6. ellaphant3 Win User

Minecraft Realms

My friend recently got an Xbox gift card for his birthday, and he wants to use it to buy Minecraft Realms Plus. He plays on MCPE, is there any way for him to redeem it?
    Hello Ella!

If your friend would like to redeem a gift card - try heading over to
    here
    . but unfortunately, you cannot buy items with an Xbox gift card on a iOS or android device. Try buying it on a Xbox!

If my friend redeems the gift card in the link you sent, will he be able to redeem it on mcpe, or does it have to be on Xbox?
Thema:

1. Use gift card to buy mine coins on iOS - Similar Threads - gift card buy

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?: It said I redeem it and it shows that I have it on my account but when I try to buy something in game it’s not showing it. 1f4c71a3-4dd3-4bec-8620-c0318a68551e
  4. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  5. I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...: Tried to enter a gift card but the balance did not appear 1ec02279-e8d0-4030-9e8e-13f6c75ca161
  6. Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...: I don't have a credit card and i wish to buy the "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC." from the Microsoft Store. I saw this on amazon which is an Xbox gift card and i wanted to know if...
  7. I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the...: I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the breakers sence it's on sell for 5$ it's not letting buy it with my points 2d8db16b-1ab1-4fd8-a017-7ea66b29be45
  8. Can I use a one for all gift card to buy a game on the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use a one for all gift card to buy a game on the Microsoft store: Can I use a one for all gift card to buy a game on the Microsoft store. And if so how do I do that? 5112aeb9-2c7c-43cf-8e7c-96d04b001e66
  9. trying to buy and install by using gift cards and parental supervision

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to buy and install by using gift cards and parental supervision: I am trying to install Minecraft on PC for my son. I used 2 gist cards, which is the right amount. The amount seems to have been added, as I am unable to use the code again. As he is a minor, he...
  10. As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points: As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points 6a596776-41d5-4fe4-b300-8d1422aa2210