Use a gift card for the google chrome extension 'keyboard and mouse for Xbox xcloud'

Discus and support Use a gift card for the google chrome extension 'keyboard and mouse for Xbox xcloud' in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to pay the $4 on this extension with a gift card called (the perfect gift card). Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by A good kid, Jul 9, 2023.

1. A good kid
    A good kid Guest

Use a gift card for the google chrome extension 'keyboard and mouse for Xbox xcloud'

Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to pay the $4 on this extension with a gift card called (the perfect gift card).

Thanks

:)

A good kid, Jul 9, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

These types of extensions are not managed by Microsoft and it is not recommended to use or pay for them. Using the service through unofficial processes, such as using the extension you mention, may violate the subscription terms of use.

Best Regards.
  3. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Keyboard and mouse for X Cloud Gaming?

4. Remy DG Win User

Keyboard and mouse in Xbox cloud gaming

5. The Lone Saiyan Win User

xCloud For Browser Not Working On Desktop

So I found the culprit and xCloud is working perfectly on Google Chrome on desktop. The Private Internet Access extension was the cause. The VPN is off but it is known that the PIA extension stays "active" even when not in use. Once I unchecked "Block WebRTC IP Detection" in the extension xCloud started working perfectly.
  6. The Lone Saiyan Win User

xCloud For Browser Not Working On Desktop

It could be extensions....could simply be that Chrome is a poor browser these days
    Chrome has been good to me all these years plus you have to use Edge or Chrome for web browser xCloud.
Thema:

1. Use a gift card for the google chrome extension 'keyboard and mouse for Xbox xcloud' - Similar Threads - gift card google

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  4. How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...: Please help me I'm technically useless......comes with age. 78c60539-ec75-4ef5-9c61-14102e0c32f2
  5. How to get rewards for gift card

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to get rewards for gift card: it hard i lost my rward pionts i dont know what to do 09858120-693d-4698-8756-484c3cae436c
  6. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  7. how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?: how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number? 4210b371-f93f-4d4b-84e0-3e40ee3e6b89
  8. Missing gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing gift card: My gift card is not on my game and I dont know were it went and i had 20 dollars on it 9912899e-c34d-46e0-99cd-b96da865f21f
  9. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  10. I have an Xbox gift card that I want to Redeem but is not allowing me to!

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an Xbox gift card that I want to Redeem but is not allowing me to!: Please I have Six Xbox gift card that I want to redeem nor of it is working I can redeem it 405fac39-00c1-4c99-ae57-2b7056512746