Usb type

Discus and support Usb type in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i want to connect y xbow 360 controller to my windows 7 laptop which usb should i but so that i can connect them togethe.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HussamKhatib, Nov 12, 2019.

1. HussamKhatib
    HussamKhatib Guest

Usb type

i want to connect y xbow 360 controller to my windows 7 laptop which usb should i but so that i can connect them togethe.

:)

HussamKhatib, Nov 12, 2019
  2. NasifK Win User

Usb type

A standard android charger should be able to connect the two, hope this helps.
  3. HussamKhatib Win User

Usb type

Yes im clear about my doubts

i already have 2 xbox360 controller .

Can you send me some links where i can get those wireless gaming receivers which is used to connect it with my windows 7 laptop and yes my laptop may be a lit old like more than 5 years
  4. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Usb type

Hi, I Think with this article saying how to install the controller in PC with windows 7, is an official source so is trust. but you can use any compatible cable to connect. Try to Install the Software before plug your controller so the when you plug in
    your controller the system go detect automatically
  5. HussamKhatib Win User

Usb type

Thank you for your answer

but im still confused in this article which i already read earlier it says usb 2.0 or usb 3.0 port and in some other sources it says macro usb .i wanted to sure of it before placing an order

thank you
  6. Niko1664 Win User

Usb type

Thema:

Usb type

1. Usb type - Similar Threads - Usb type

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. What type of usb is on the xbox 360 4g hdd

in XBoX on Consoles
    What type of usb is on the xbox 360 4g hdd: What type of usb is on part: x854803-002 aka the 4gb hdd for the xbox 360. Is there a way to make a usb part for that or a way to access it on pc? And how do you repair it without losing any data?...
  5. Play and Charge Kit (USB Type C version) - Impossible to know when fully charged on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Play and Charge Kit (USB Type C version) - Impossible to know when fully charged on PC: I'm using a Xbox Series controller on PC, paired with the Play and Charge kit (with USB type C). On the Xbox One version of the Play and Charge kit, the micro USB cable had a led indicating when...
  6. Headsets usb (type A or C) configuration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headsets usb (type A or C) configuration: Do anyone knows how could I connect my Headsets wired usb (type A or C) to the xbox one x console or to the controller , or make it possible that the xbox recognizes it ? If I need a converter ,...
  7. SSD with enclosure C Type usb 3.0

in XBoX on Consoles
    SSD with enclosure C Type usb 3.0: Im currently having issues with my Xbox One S not recognizing my SSD to reformat for games. It is a 1Tb formatted on NTFS and Ive also tried exfat, but everytime i plug it in, it still lists it as...
  8. Xcloud gaming controller usb c type connection + headphones jack for Android phones

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud gaming controller usb c type connection + headphones jack for Android phones: Hi everyone. I’m completly new to both the android and xbox scenes. I’ve been looking for a good controller that is compatible with my One plus 8 pro so I can stream and play xcloud games on my...
  9. Onscreen keyboard wont type letter a and usb keyboard doesnt type

in XBoX on Consoles
    Onscreen keyboard wont type letter a and usb keyboard doesnt type: Hey all my xbox with the onscreen keyboard refuses to type the letter q a and z and if i typebefore it and select a it highlights the text like if you were to click and drag over text on a laptop,...
  10. Use of classic USB Flash Unit as a type of memory

in XBoX on Consoles
    Use of classic USB Flash Unit as a type of memory: Hello, Please, can you tell me if I can use a classic USB Flash Unit (and not a XBOX 360 USB Flash Unit) to save any games data? Is it obligatory to use only XBOX product? thank you....