USB stopped working all of a sudden on Xbox 360

Discus and support USB stopped working all of a sudden on Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I own this flash drive that was working just fine on my Xbox 360 earlier. Somehow the Xbox got unplugged, so I plugged it back in to realize all of my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXProGamer077Xx, Jul 11, 2017.

1. USB stopped working all of a sudden on Xbox 360

I own this flash drive that was working just fine on my Xbox 360 earlier. Somehow the Xbox got unplugged, so I plugged it back in to realize all of my information is gone. And now everything I try that's on the Xbox forum isn't working. What the heck else
    can I do??

:)

xXProGamer077Xx, Jul 11, 2017
  2. Milad71
    Milad71 Guest
    "The Homefront server is not avaliable at this time. Please try again later."

FIFA11, Homefromt and Forza3 all stopped working online all of a sudden on same day and now it more than a week.

Milad71, Jul 11, 2017
  3. YuriPerelman
    YuriPerelman Guest
    Xbox One S won't turn on..

All of the sudden, it stopped working, and making a 'ding' sound sometimes. How can I fix?

YuriPerelman, Jul 11, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there xXProGamer077Xx.

If you plug your USB device into a PC, does it recognize it? If not, it sounds like you may need to replace the USB. If it recognizes the device, try reformatting it and using it with your Xbox 360 once more. Unfortunately if you the information shows as missing
    on your Xbox 360 there isn't a way to recover it.

Please keep us looped in with how it goes.

Mister Maka, Jul 12, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there xXProGamer077Xx.

If you plug your USB device into a PC, does it recognize it? If not, it sounds like you may need to replace the USB. If it recognizes the device, try reformatting it and using it with your Xbox 360 once more. Unfortunately if you the information shows as missing
    on your Xbox 360 there isn't a way to recover it.

Please keep us looped in with how it goes.
  6. laura_361 Win User

All USB ports have stopped working on Series X

I know that, I meant the USB dongle I have for my wireless headset. Everything was working fine and then all of a sudden the USB ports stopped working.
  7. Stacie Hauer Win User

My son can't connect to the internet with his Xbox series s because of the Teredo IP address how can I get this fixed?

It worked and then all of a sudden it just stopped working.
  8. ArminatorX Win User

my xbox 360 has stopped working all of a sudden

Since you say you have a "thick black Xbox", the instructions from napalm 31337's link won't help, as they are only for the S and E model of the Xbox 360, not your "thick" Xbox 360.

In order to get a disc out of the original Xbox 360, you need to remove the faceplate. Instructions for the faceplate are here: https://support-origin.xbox.com/xbox-360/accessories/faceplate

The instructions on manually ejecting a disc from an original Xbox 360 console are here: https://support-origin.xbox.com/xbox-360/console/manually-eject-disc (you
    need to scroll to the very bottom of the page).

As for your power issue:

Please check the LED on the power supply brick. If the console is off, you should see an orange/amber light. With the console turned on, you should see a green light.

If anything is broken, it should show a red light.
  9. napalm 31337 Win User

my xbox 360 has stopped working all of a sudden

Thema:

1. USB stopped working all of a sudden on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - USB stopped working

2. Stealth™ 600 Gen 2 USB Headset Suddenly stopped responding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stealth™ 600 Gen 2 USB Headset Suddenly stopped responding: So my Stealth™ 600 Gen 2 USB Headset, midgame just stopped working. I’ve been using it for about a year and no problems till now. All of a sudden the sound stopped coming through and no...
  3. windows 11 in msi b659 board. My usb bt disapear and wi fi stop working after few minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    windows 11 in msi b659 board. My usb bt disapear and wi fi stop working after few minutes: Hi, I just built a new pc with a Ryzen 5 7600 and MSI B650 gaming plus wifi motherboard. When I start installing a game through steam my wifi stops working after 20 minutes furthermore my bt...
  4. Usb keyboard stopped working on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Usb keyboard stopped working on xbox series s: I got a usb keyboard and at first it worked perfectly, but not that long ago it just stopped working for no reason. a163defd-6003-47a5-a0bd-44e1d6c76e56
  5. Why do my USB ports just randomly stop powering my plugged in stuff?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do my USB ports just randomly stop powering my plugged in stuff?: For some reason my USB ports just stop powering everything that's plugged in. I don't want to hear try cleaning it or make sure to it's plugged in because I've done the best to my ability I've...
  6. Stop dwm.exe from picking up xbox360 usb resource

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stop dwm.exe from picking up xbox360 usb resource: Hey everyone, I’m part of the niche windows gaming handheld community. These devices have a built in Xbox 360 controller. Some of them have firmware controlled mouse modes. This is convenient...
  7. Xbox Wireless Adapter Causes USB Headset to Stop Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Wireless Adapter Causes USB Headset to Stop Working: So I got a Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 so I can use my controller with the my PC. It works fine except for one really weird problem. When I plug it into my motherboard, it causes my USB...
  8. Xbox one S suddenly stop syncing both my controllers, usb cable wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S suddenly stop syncing both my controllers, usb cable wont work: Everything was working fine this morning, I tried hard reset I can t even connect my controllers, wired or wireless because my xbox sync button wont flash when pressing...
  9. Xbox one controller on windows 10 causes all devices plugged in through USB ports to stop ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller on windows 10 causes all devices plugged in through USB ports to stop ...: so I've been using my Xbox one controller for ages on my laptop to play games, (mostly Rocket league) but all of a sudden when i try to plug my controller in, it will vibrate as if it knows its...
  10. Xbox One Controller stop all USB ports

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller stop all USB ports: Hi Everyone! I have an Xbox One Controller, and I was able to use it earlier on Windwos 8.1. I was updated my desctop PC to Windows 10, and when I connected the controller, that is "kill" my all...